This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 11

Topic » Immunity Challenge 11

2910 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Today, you will have 24 hours to find:
- As many silver levels as you possibly can.
- As many gold levels as you possibly can.
- As many sky levels as you possibly can.
- And as many blood levels as you possibly can.

To find them you’ll look through Tengaged, find as many as you can and PM me the link to their pages. I would prefer if you PM all of them in the same mail. Please don’t PM me every time you find one. PM me more at a time so I won’t be bombarded with PM’s.

Each time you find one Silver level, you score one point.
Each time you find one gold level, you score two points.
Each time you find one sky level, you score three points.
And each time you find one blood level, you score four points.

So let’s say you find two silver levels, one gold level, one sky level, and two blood levels your total score would be 15. (2 + 2 + 3 + 8). I know you’re are going to find much more than one or two of each level, but this was just an example.

All tribe members scores added together will give the tribe a total score. The tribe with the lowest total score will go to Tribal Council.

HOWEVER, if more than one tribemates sends the same person, it only counts once, not twice.

If you could, please you use this template when PM'ing answers, it'll make things way easier for me:
SILVER-LEVELS I HAVE FOUND:
Links to their pages...
GOLD-LEVELS I HAVE FOUND:
Links to their pages...
SKY-LEVELS I HAVE FOUND:
Links to their pages...
BLOOD-LEVELS I HAVE FOUND:
Links to their pages...

ADDITIONALLY, you can take away 10 points from your tribe's total score for a clue to the idol. No one will know who took clues. Even if you don't submit anything, you can still take away points for a clue. I will reveal which tribe members participated in the challenge.
2910 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Of course whoever is voted out, their score wont count.
2909 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Wasnt even close. Only Jimboslice and Rodrigues submitted answers for Ferizaj, and it wasnt enough.

Ill reveal exact score and how many ppl took clues after work

GAZIVODA WINS IMMUNITY
2909 days 18 hours ago
bambinoswag
Omg sorry guys I had my brother's graduation and totally forgot! :(
2909 days 15 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
That's fine Bambino.  Congrats to your brother!  :)

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!