This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades Ceremony

Topic » Fallen Comrades Ceremony

2948 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Before I post jury questioning, please say something about each eliminated castaway. Say as much or as little as you wish.

Start with DeshonBannedIsBack/Streams
End with Jaybird

After you both finish I'll post jury questioning
2948 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
30 people haha
Will get this up as soon as I can
2948 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
32nd/31st: DeshonBANNEDISBACK/Streams – I don’t really know either of you that well, I’m pretty sure deshon is crazy or something though
30th/29th: IRandomal123/RArsenault – Y’all were the first victims of our messy 5-pair majority alliance that pretty much never showed up to challenges but voted together on every pre-merge vote
28th/27th: JBC8/Realchance – Y’all were the second victims of the aforementioned alliance
26th/25th:Hungergameswin234/Mysterygame2 - ….There is a pattern here. By the time we voted you guys out, we had pretty much exhausted our options in terms of pairs we could vote out from outside our alliance
24th/23rd: ElectraViv/Jenzie – Well our tribe sucked so much that we were forced to vote out someone from our own alliance…I don’t think I voted for you two though but I don’t even remember at this point....something tells me you guys don’t really care much either way
22nd/21st: Christossss/Willie_ - I was supposed to be voted out this round…Kek and I swapped onto a tribe in which we were the only ones from our original tribe. But then literally everyone self-voted and our vote decided who went. I don’t know why I targeted you two in particular but at least it worked
20th/19th: C00LDUDE1000/Memphis_Grizzlies – I was never on a tribe with you two
18th/17th: Stilts12 – Don’t know much about you honestly, and I don’t think we ever talked
18th/17th: JacksonWalsh – I organized the vote to get you out this round. You seemed like somewhat of a threat and I wanted to start splitting up pairs that were still in the game. Also you didn’t even give me the time of day when we were on NuDardanelles together so I didn’t feel very guilty about this
16th/15th: JordanForReal – I didn’t play much with you this season but we’ve played together before and we made finals together even though we were against each other the whole game…our rivalry that season was interesting (also a BvW season!) and I’m sorry that we couldn’t revive it this time around
16th/15th: Matt64 – I don’t know much about you
14th: Weetmaster – I don’t kmow much about you
13th: Qazwdxedc – Well we have about a 3-season streak going on right now between this game and the last two seasons of Cmack’s Survivor. We’ve definitely had an interesting relationship throughout all this. I think we’re together about half the time and against each other for the other half. But somehow we still talk after every TC regardless of whether or not we lied to each other or voted against each other. You seem like a hell of a good sport, and I have a ton of respect for you. Good luck in Cmack’s……………but not too much luck (: (: (:
2948 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
Will do post merge next
2948 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
12th: 2hillaireus – We definitely didn’t talk very much during this game. I did vote you out the round you left, but that was because I pegged you as a long-term threat and also because I figured you would be relatively safe to vote out considering you had just used an idol the round before and likely did not have another one. Also apparently you were a handful to your premerge tribemates which I will always respect LOL. This game probably could have used a bit (actually a lot) more drama in the post-merge, so maybe this was a mistake? Who knows???
2948 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
11th: TaraG – We worked together for a bit when we were on Bosporus 3.0 and I loved how that you were actually, you know, ACTIVE, especially considering how inactive my original tribe was. I probably talked to you the most during that part of the game. I think we worked together to take Jackson out because we both recognized that he was a threat to our games. I’m sorry we couldn’t have played together longer.
2948 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
10th: Koji – This is one boot I can’t take much credit for. I believe Dana (TotsTrashy) pushed for you to go due to some personal beef. I went with it because we never really spoke and also because folks had gone with my target in previous rounds. I don’t know whether this was even a smart move considering you had pretty much sacrificed all of your powers in the game because of that one immunity challenge but that’s just how the cards fell. In another life, you could have gone the distance like TR did.
2948 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
9th/8th: Kekgeek – Hi Jacob! You’ve always been a terrific partner to me in these games and even though we don’t talk much, both of us know we can always count on the other person to say yes when they are asked whether they want to join a BvW game together. If I happen to win this game, that would be my 3rd BvW group game win (you were my partner in all 3). I’m done with group games after the two I’m currently in but thank you for all the support over the past year since we made finals in Mana’s game together (it’s probably been longer hasn’t it?)
2948 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
9th/8th: Tuter32 – So we had loosely worked together up until this tribal even though we didn’t talk 1-on-1 very much. What was the reason I voted for you? Well there were only 3 options because this was a split Tribal Council. I was closer to Dana at this point and knew I would need her for the next few rounds. What really convinced me though was when Terose took out my partner Kekgeek on the other tribe’s TC. I figured at that point that our alliance was dead and that Terose would come after me next and I knew I couldn’t give him any more power by having his partner still in the game at final 7. You definitely took it like a champ though, which I respect
2948 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
7th: Terose – You quit and then you mailed me some shady shit! If you wanted to come for me you should have stayed in. You were my biggest threat in the game at this point and you handed me a gift on a silver platter by quitting the game. The competition definitely would have been more interesting if you hadn’t quit but I’m not complaining lol
2948 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
6th: Pinkiepie – I don’t think any of us saw Jay’s 2nd idol play coming after he had just played one the round before. I’m not going to lie, you (like Terose before you and Dana after you) were one of my biggest threats left in the game in terms of jury votes. I’m pretty sure everyone liked you and I definitely wanted to turn on you at some point, but Jay’s idol play did that for me. Either way, I’m glad I got to know you. We worked together on and off, and I know you could have made a serious run to the end had you not been idoled out. You also gave me a task after I was voted out…I did manage to achieve it but I swear it wasn’t because you asked me to LOL it was always a part of my plan
2948 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
5th: TotsTrashy – Guuuurl what kind of iconic complex layered storyline do we have over the two seasons we are playing concurrently. I don’t think either of us know where we truly stand with the other and while I expect us to continue with the shady balancing act in Cmack’s endgame where we act like we are TOTALLY on the verge of working together but never actually do (I’ll be honest, this is more my fault than yours but you can gloat because the ball seems to be in your court in Cmack’s game as of now), I think you know that I respect you as a competitor and I hope you feel the same about me. That is the sole reason I actively targeted you at F5. I knew that we were pretty much moving towards opposite ends in Cmack’s and I figured I had to get you in Gaia’s before you got me. Maybe that was paranoia on my part, but I also would have kicked myself if I somehow ended up in the finals with you of all people. I pegged Jake as the best person to sit with at FTC pretty much from the mid-merge and I did make it happen. But had I not had an idol I’m almost positive you would have had the upper hand that round that you were voted out.
2948 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
4th: TR1364 – Well dude, I can honestly say that I tried and I know you know this. It’s funny how exactly what I was scared of ended up happening but you can’t say I didn’t warn you. I’ll be honest though—my plan was to bring you to F3 only because I didn’t want to have to compete with Jay in Final Immunity. I knew Jake would be pretty bad and you wouldn’t be able to compete at all. So the round you left may be the only round in which I was outplayed, but I so want to point out that I still planned on bringing Jake to the end…it just happened in a different order. That may sound stupid, but I genuinely think you were a dark horse contender for the win and I think you felt it too. I don’t know where I stand on your decision to take every single penalty (if you noticed, I didn’t even take the first penalty because I knew there was no way I would take them all just to win an immunity) but you did make it work for you. The fact that you couldn’t vote, couldn’t compete, basically couldn’t do shit, and you were STILL a relevant character throughout this whole season is admirable. I’m pretty sure you showed up to more challenges as a spectator than most people did as a competitor…you deserve some credit for that and my biggest fear was that the jury would see it the same way.
2948 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
3rd: Jaybirdnifty - Jay…I’m still waiting to get my ass ripped apart for not bringing you to the end. I hope you do understand but bringing Jake to the end was my plan since mid-merge, because I identified him as the weakest player out of him, you, me, Terose, Pinkie, Tots, and TR. I did make a short-lived deal with you at F5 not only to save you but also to get rid of my biggest threat (TotsTrashy) still left in the game, who I was scared would be pretty much invincible if he didn’t leave that round. I know you tried to sell yourself short when making the case to me for why I should bring you over Jake, but I know you know deep down that you are a much stronger player than he is. 2 clutch idol plays, a clutch immunity win, saving yourself at F4 by getting rid of TR etc. would go a long way in front of a jury. We had a bit of a solidarity moment when we were both agonizing over the Final Challenge, and I have to admit that it royally pissed me off that Jake didn’t even bother attending because he likely knew he was going to be brought to the end regardless of who won. Just because of that, I second-guessed my plan. But I hope you understand that I want to win, and I hope you reward a jury vote to the player that actually made an effort in this game.
2947 days 23 hours ago
jake_WD
32nd/31st: DeshonBANNEDISBACK/Streams – We may have been on the same tribes but we never spoke and I don't remember you two actually.
30th/29th: IRandomal123/RArsenault – We weren't on the same tribe.
28th/27th: JBC8/Realchance – Once again I never even got the chance to speak to you guys, we weren't on the same tribe.
26th/25th:Hungergameswin234/Mysterygame2 - Wow familiar pattern here XD same as the last two.
24th/23rd: ElectraViv/Jenzie – From what I can tell you two seemed cool, really wish I could have talked to you.
22nd/21st: Christossss/Willie_ - I never had a relationship with you two, I pretty much voted how Jackson told me to vote.
20th/19th: C00LDUDE1000/Memphis_Grizzlies – Oh my gosh Cooldude you gave me life XD I liked you a lot, I wish you two would have stayed longer.
18th/17th: Stilts12 – I wasn't on the same tribe with you so I really have nothing to say, We have played in the same game before however.
18th/17th: JacksonWalsh – My duo partner! I really wish we could have worked together more, sadly you left and I stayed and was able to play a fresh game without you. Really wish you made merge.
16th/15th: JordanForReal – We weren't on the same tribe.
16th/15th: Matt64 – Heard a lot about you, sadly we were never able to work together.
14th: Weetmaster – Honestly I really don't like you... At all. You get under my skin and piss me off XD
13th: Qazwdxedc – I didn't know anything about you, sorry.

Merge

12th: 2hillaireus - I'm not gonna try and make a bullshit statement, the fact is that I didn't know you and I kinda wish I did. Maybe things would have turned out differently.

11th: TaraG - So your vote was pretty much the first vote where people clued me in, like I was told you were supposed to go home and I went along with the plan. The numbers were too big and I was just starting to become active so there was really nothing I could do.

10: Koji - Yet another vote and probably my second one where I voted in the majority, I had nothing against you and we never really spoke so It wasn't hard voting for you.

9th: Kekgeek - You linger in my mind for some reason which is a good thing, you and Obscurity are good people and seem to have a good connection. I liked you and I wish we could have worked together, it would have been interesting to see.

8th: Tutor32 - I had nothing to do with you going out and it was a waste of a tribal in my opinion, there were much bigger threats and I think you should have stayed longer.

7th: Terose - Oh god Terose XD the three person alliance between you, me, and Jay could have been an amazing one if you had stayed! That tribal would have been a great one I don't know why you quit! Surprisingly you leaving had a very positive impact on my game, it seemed like everyone wanted to work with me and I was still good with Jay even after I voted for him. I really don't think you should have quit, but hey I enjoyed talking to you at the time.

6th: Pinkiepie - You shouldn't have gone home, but can I say that it was hard to see you go? Yes and no, I always felt like I was at the bottom and I was but once you left then officially I was in the final two position with everyone left. You were a sweet person and I liked you a lot! But if you hadn't gone sixth you would've gotten here to the end probably. Overall I think you were really nice and you did get revenge XD

5th: TotsTrashy - You really were not supposed to go. I was pissed when Obscurity stayed because I knew he wasn't going to lose again, I wanted you to be in the final three! And I trusted you a lot! I think it probably would have been you in the finals if you hadn't gone that tribal, I was really sad to see you go.

4th: TR1364 - Okay I still feel really bad for what I did to you. TR, I trusted you the most out of everyone and for the longest time I wanted it to be you and me at the end, you were so nice to me and you put faith in me and I completely backstabbed you. I'm truly sorry for that and und
2947 days 23 hours ago
jake_WD
under any other circumstance, if you didn't have that penalty or anything then I would have kept you. I just felt like you were in the position I wanted to be in, and honestly I would've voted for you to win in the finals. You were my biggest threat and so I had to act accordingly, sorry.

3rd: Jaybirdnifty - Hmm. We've played in a few games together, and I never pegged you as a threat in any of those games. This really surprised me, you are literally this seasons Kelley Wentworth XD you were the underdog, had two idols, won immunity, and were on the bottom for a long ass time. You survived the final four tribal when everyone was against you and I just think you played a really good game! I liked you as a person but trying to undersell yourself was not going to work. You acted like I was a HUGE threat which I'm really not.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!