This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Marchovesa)

Topic » Tribal Council #11..

1043 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council. We’ll now bring in the members of our Jury, Owen, Brenden, Tyler, Jay, Sal, & Jake voted out last tribal.

Jayson has individual immunity.

Send me your votes by 6:30 PM EST SATURDAY.

Here are some questions.

JAYSON- Congratulations on final immunity! How does it feel have a 1 in 3 shot at winning, and more importantly, a chance to plead your case to the jury?

ISLA- Why should you get a chance to plead your case to the jury? How would it feel to get 4th, so close to the end?

JOSH- Why should you get a chance to plead your case to the jury? How would it feel to get 4th, so close to the end?

KENT- Why should you get a chance to plead your case to the jury? How would it feel to get 4th, so close to the end?
1043 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Also in the event of a 2-2 tie, the two players involved will compete in a Fire Making Challenge. The rules are below.

https://tengaged.com/group/7907-gaias-survivor-series-2011-2017/forum/topic/19742087
1043 days 1 hour ago
BBlover96
JAYSON- Congratulations on final immunity! How does it feel have a 1 in 3 shot at winning, and more importantly, a chance to plead your case to the jury?

I feel good knowing this was my only chance of making f3, i do feel though in jury questioning I have a lot of explaining to do but w/e i explain it was all for game reasons when coming down to it, i made a couple pivotal moves and I stand my all of them otherwise I would not be at this point
1042 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jayson- Is it common knowledge that if you lost immunity you’d be getting 4th?
1042 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’ll go tally the votes.
1042 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
1042 days 6 hours ago
BBlover96
:(
1042 days 6 hours ago
BBlover96
Gaiaphagee
Jayson- Is it common knowledge that if you lost immunity you’d be getting 4

Oh yeah they all know it, idc lol
1042 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
MEDIC MEDIC
1042 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Isla has self voted for a second time.
1042 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
She will be medically evacuated from the game.
1042 days 5 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Ooop.
1042 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jayson, Josh, Kent.... CONGRATULATIONS!

You have officially made it to the final 3.
1042 days 5 hours ago
BBlover96
Hmmm
1042 days 5 hours ago
teamclay
Wow

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!