This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

1054 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
C’mon in guys! Genovesa getting a look at the new Marchena Tribe, Patrick voted out last tribal.

Today’s challenge is called Mini-Game Matchup. You have until 5 PM EST MONDAY to play. If more time is needed I am open to giving it.

Below will be 7 tasks. 6 different players from each tribe will pick a task to do. This means one person will compete in TWO tasks. Genovesa, you have 1 extra person so must sit someone OUT.

The person who does better in each matchup will gain a point, and after the 7 match-ups are complete, the tribe with the most points will win immunity and reward. Losers go to tribal where someone will be voted out.

Tasks are first come first serve, so coordination and communication is key. Any task not done will result in the OT getting the point by default.
1054 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
TASK #1: 10 MAILS

You will send me 10 mails numbered 1-10 in order. These MUST be sent in order. Your first mail will be #1, and your last mail will be #10. Whoever does this the fastest scores a point for their tribe.
1054 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
TASK #2: MASTERMIND

Below you will each be given a box with 30 different ganja/cannabis/marijuana strains!

Each one of you has a unique combination that consists of 8 of the 30 strains. You must place the correct strains in the correct order in order to complete the challenge.
Here are the 30 strains:

AFGOO
ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK
BLUE DREAM
BRUCE BANNER
CHEMDAWG
CHERRY PIE
CINDERELLA 99
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
GORILLA GLUE
GRANDADDY PURP
GREEN CRACK
HEADBAND
JACK HERER
JESUS OG
KHALIFA KUSH
KOSHER KUSH
KUSHALOPE
LARRY OG
LAUGHING BUDDHA
MAUI WOWIE
NORTHERN LIGHTS
OG KUSH
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
SOUR DIESEL
STRAWBERRY COUGH
SUNSET SHERBET
TRAINWRECK
WEDDING CAKE
WHITE WIDOW
ZKITTLEZ

In order to complete this challenge, you must place all 8 strains in the correct order. When you are ready to do the challenge, message your host chat or set up a time with us to complete the challenge.

You will send me a list of 8 strains that will look like the following example:
1- Bruce Banner
2- Khalifa Kush
3- Pineapple Express
4- OG Kush
5- Kushalope
6- Green Crack
7- Blue Dream
8- Alaskan Thunderfuck

I will send back the list with either a star (*), exclamation point (!) or an x next to the strain.

- The star (*) will indicate that the strain is on the correct place on the list
- The exclamation point (!) will indicate that the strain is on the list but is not in the correct spot
- The x will indicate that the strain is not part of your combination.

Whoever finishes in the LEAST AMOUNT OF MOVES wins.

In the event of a tie, whoever had all correct strains in one message, not in order, just the right ones, first wins, (so if I figured out what all 8 were in 5 moves and Milkisgood took 10 moves to figure his 8 strains, I would win.) if THAT ALSO TIES, the whoever got 5 of the 8 strains in the right spot first wins.

You can send me submissions and I’ll respond when I can. Or you can schedule a time with me to play. Whoever finishes in the least amount of moves scores a point for their tribe.
1054 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
TASK #3: LOCK BOX

In front of each of you is a locked box with a secret 4-digit combination.
Each digit of the combination is a number from 0-9.

Numbers may be used more than once in a combination.

All the numbers are in a specific order, so you must get the order right to open the box.

The goal of this challenge is to figure out the combination of your box in as few moves as possible.

Once you have read the instructions, send me a 4 digit number.

I will mail you back, telling you how many of the 4 numbers you guessed are in the combination, and how many are in the correct order.

Then you mail me back a new combination.
This will continue until you have cracked the code.

The person to crack their combination in the least amount of guesses will score a point.

In case you're confused, here is an example:

(Say the correct code is 7215)

Contestant: 2945

Me: 2 numbers correct, one in the correct order.
1054 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
TASK #4: CRACK THE CODE

You will be assigned a 6 digit code. All unique numbers. No duplicate numbers. 0-9 You will try to crack it by asking only yes or no questions. A guess will count as a question.

You can schedule a time with me or just message me submissions and I’ll respond when I can.

Whoever gets it in the least amount of guesses scores a point.
1054 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
TASK #5: HIGHER OR LOWER

You wil play this game below. When satisfied with a score, submit a screenshot. You must have your TG profile in the same screenshot so we know it’s you. You must also have the date and time. If on mobile, just the time. YOU CANNOT USE THE APP!! MUST USE WEBSITE!

http://www.higherlowergame.com

The highest score scores a point for their tribe.
1054 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
TASK #6: SURVIVOR GOLF

Each round you may shoot at one of the holes.

Shoot at hole 1 and you have a 1/2 shot at scoring 1 point.
Shoot at hole 2 and you have a 1/3 shot at scoring 2 points.
Shoot at hole 3 and you have a 1/4 shot at scoring 3 points.

Whoever scores 10 points in the least amount of rounds scores a point.
1054 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
TASK #7: MYSTERY TASK

Whoever does this should have an open and flexible schedule. This is the one task that requires the players from each tribe to be on at the same time. When the 2 representatives are selected I will make a chat with you both to discuss more.
1054 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Those are the 7 tasks! Discuss with your tribe and figure out who is doing what. If more time is needed to play I will give it.

Any questions about any task please ask!! Good luck!
1053 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Let’s get to results!
1053 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
We’ll go from Task 1 down to Task 7
1053 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In Task #1, players were supposed to send me 10 mails the fastest.

Josh for Genovesa took on Jay for Marchena

JOSH- 1 minute 30 seconds
JAY- 1 minute 14 seconds

Jay scores a point for Marchena!

Marchena leads 1-0
1053 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In Task #2, players played Mastermind. The goal was to finish in the least amount of moves.

Jayson for Genovesa took on Brenden for Marchena

The 8 strains in order were

1. HEADBAND
2. SUNSET SHERBET
3. TRAINWRECK
4. AFGOO
5. CHEMDAWG
6. KOSHER KUSH
7. GREEN CRACK
8. LARRY OG

JAYSON- 7 Guesses
BRENDEN- 6 guesses

Brenden scores a point for Marchena!

Marchena leads 2-0, best out of 7 wins!
1053 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In Task 3, players competed in Lockbox. The goal was to figure out the 4 digit code in the least amount of turns.

Kent for Genovesa took on Brenden for Marchena.

The code was 2219

KENT- 6 guesses
BRENDEN- 11 guesses

Kent scores a point for Genovesa!

Marchena leads 2-1.
1053 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In Task 4, players participated in Crack The Code. The goal was to figure out the 6 digit code in the least amount of moves.

Sal for Genovesa took on Owen for Marchena.

The code was 081297

SAL- 16 guesses
OWEN- 19 guesses

Sal scores a point for Genovesa!

Score is tied 2-2!
1053 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In Task 5, players competed in Higher Or Lower. The goal was to get the highest score.

Tyler for Genovesa took on Jake for Marchena.

TYLER- 20
JAKE- 26

Jake scores a point for Marchena!

Marchena leads 3-2. It only takes 4 to win immunity.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!