This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

1314 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
MASTERMIND

Below you will each be given a box with 30 different ganja/cannabis/marijuana strains!

Each one of you has a unique combination that consists of 8 of the 30 strains. You must place the correct strains in the correct order in order to complete the challenge.
Here are the 30 strains:

AFGOO
ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK
BLUE DREAM
BRUCE BANNER
CHEMDAWG
CHERRY PIE
CINDERELLA 99
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
GORILLA GLUE
GRANDADDY PURP
GREEN CRACK
HEADBAND
JACK HERER
JESUS OG
KHALIFA KUSH
KOSHER KUSH
KUSHALOPE
LARRY OG
LAUGHING BUDDHA
MAUI WOWIE
NORTHERN LIGHTS
OG KUSH
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
SOUR DIESEL
STRAWBERRY COUGH
SUNSET SHERBET
TRAINWRECK
WEDDING CAKE
WHITE WIDOW
ZKITTLEZ

In order to complete this challenge, you must place all 8 strains in the correct order. When you are ready to do the challenge, message your host chat or set up a time with us to complete the challenge.

You will send me a list of 8 strains that will look like the following example:
1- Bruce Banner
2- Khalifa Kush
3- Pineapple Express
4- OG Kush
5- Kushalope
6- Green Crack
7- Blue Dream
8- Alaskan Thunderfuck

I will send back the list with either a star (*), exclamation point (!) or an x next to the strain.

- The star (*) will indicate that the strain is on the correct place on the list
- The exclamation point (!) will indicate that the strain is on the list but is not in the correct spot
- The x will indicate that the strain is not part of your combination.

Each of you has a unique combination so there is no way to cheat on this challenge however you are STILL NOT allowed to discuss the challenge. This includes discussing your time, your combination or a strategy.

Whoever finishes in the LEAST AMOUNT OF MOVES wins immunity and a 1 in 6 shot at winning this game.

In the event of a tie, whoever had all correct strains in one message, not in order, just the right ones, first wins, (so if I figured out what all 8 were in 5 moves and Christian took 10 moves to figure his 8 strains, I would win.) if THAT ALSO TIES, the whoever got 5 of the 8 strains in the right spot first wins.
1314 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Please try and play by 6 PM, will extend to 8 PM if needed. If you absolutely cannot play, until after 8, i will give you until like midnight EST. But please play earlier if you can.
1313 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sydney, Patrick, and Zach did not play
1313 days 21 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Bald at 1/3 shot
1313 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Michael finished in 10!
1313 days 21 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Tea!
1313 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Nin and Colin TIED with 7
1313 days 21 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
LMFAO
1313 days 21 hours ago
FairyBoss
HOW
1313 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
So we go to the tiebreaker,
1313 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Colin figured all of his by his fourth submission.

Nin however figured all of his by his third submission.

NIN WINS IMMUNITY
1313 days 21 hours ago
unkown
Me not caring enough to play D:
1106 days 7 hours ago
ItsAustin
iv tried half of these
#TRAINWRECK is underrated

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!