This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle of the Ahz: The Winner of the Battle

Topic » Battle of the Ahz: The Winner..

3114 days 19 hours ago
huzzah
In the early hours of Day 45, we received the Final Jury vote and we now have a full 7 votes. We have a winner, and now it is time to reveal him. And I don't have much fluff to say so let's get to it!

ZANDER has voted for
TOMMY, to be the winner of the Battle. MIKE has voted...
ALSO for Tommy, to be the winner of the Battle. That's 2 for Tommy, none for Nishi.
LISA has voted for...
NISHI to be the winner of the Battle. Nishi now on the board. ERIC has voted...
for NISHI to be the winner of the Battle. All even at 2 a piece now. JARON has voted...
for NISHI to be the winner of the Battle. Remember it takes 4 votes to win. We have Tommy at 2, Nishi at 3. The final 2 votes come from Jackson & Pickle.
And they have BOTH gone to Nishi which means CONGRATULATIONS, NISHI, YOU HAVE WON THE BATTLE OF THE AHZ!

Tommy, you put up a phenomenal effort, but you have lost the Battle in a 5-2 decision.
I just wanna thank the Final 2, our Jury, and all of the cast members for an amazing first season and we hope you didn't find it too boring or too long. We are open to critiques!

Momentarily there will be a voting table which shows the happenings of this season, it'll be on the main page. THANK YOU!
3114 days 17 hours ago
PickleNoble
Congrats Nishi!
3114 days 17 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Thank you so much Lisa, Jaron, Eric, Jackson, and Pickle!!!! I played my heart out and I couldn't have won without the support and of course the vote from you guys! I love you all so much!!! This has been a blast and I would love to play again with all of you and this game was so much fun! You played an amazing game Tommy and I'm so glad to have shared this finale with you! Thank you again so much!!!
3114 days 16 hours ago
TR1364
I enjoyed this experience! Thanks Zander and Mike, you both are the real MVP's. Congratulations Nishi! I knew we could do it since we both found out we both were in it.
Nishi deserved first, but I had some fight, and I'm just thankful to get runner-up.
Congrats! ^.^

open group

Battle of the Ahz: Bounty Hunters

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!