This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle of the Ahz: A New Type of Game

Topic » Battle of the Ahz: A New Type..

3137 days 16 hours ago
huzzah
:::RULES:::

ACT ONE: PREMIERE POLL
===
To open up the season, there is a large, 21-Man Premiere Poll designed for a couple purposes:

(1) To provide our first TWO eliminations. The two HouseGuests with the lowest number of votes by the time the poll closes are evicted from the game.

(2) After the first 2 are eliminated, the poll will also serve to give us our 3 teams that will be used until the eventual merge. The Top 6 vote-getters in the Premiere Poll will be "Team Tengaged", just a name since they're the most popular. The Middle 6 vote-getters will be "The Hurrahs" after my co-host. The Bottom 6 vote-getters would then be "The Huzzahs", after myself.

(3) Our first twist. 3 Teams of Six is good for 18 HouseGuests, but we have 19. What are we to do with our extra person? You'll find out soon enough.

ACT TWO: TEAM WARFARE
===
Following the Premiere Poll, there will be a non-Live challenge each round for all of the remaining players. The team out of the 3 that performs the worst will lose AT LEAST 1 member, depending on activity of players. The Dead Last Team will nominate amongst THEMSELVES as to who they want to be on the block. Each person on the Dead Last Team will PM me the TWO names of who they would like to see face the house vote.

*** If the nominations tie and there has to be 3 of you on the block, so be it. If 3 of you are on the block, and a person who wasn't nominated is inactive, they would go on the block as well. So in a round 4 people from your team could go up. In which case, TWO of you would go home.

*** In a perfect, active world, we'll have only 2 nominees and I do not have to put anyone up due to inactivity. And 1 HouseGuest would leave.

*** Two rounds of unannounced inactivity results in ejection.

This series of challenges, Dead Last Team voting, house voting, and eviction will go on until our eventual merge which is yet to be announced.

As far as timing, everything is in EST:

(1) Challenges go up at Noon (EST) and close 12 hours later.
(2) From the time the challenge closes, the Dead Last Team would have 12 hours to nominate amongst themselves who they want to go.
(3) The nominees come out 12 hours after the close of the challenge, and the rest of the HouseGuests have 12 hours after that to vote to evict.
(4) This goes on and on until the merge.

Roughly there will be an elimination every 2 days. If there ever needs to be a continuous break in the game (24 hours or more), we will let you know.

ACT THREE: MERGE & ROAD TO FINALS
===
Can't give away too much, more on this at the end of Act Two.

There will be a few little twists along the way that could largely shift the dynamic of the game, if you make it long enough to experience them.

Primarily this is Big Brother USA, with Survivor's Team element, and Big Brother UK's Nomination Process, which is actually also like I Love Money in that the losers decide amongst themselves who goes up.

open group

Battle of the Ahz: Bounty Hunters

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!