This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions

Topic » Jury Questions

2634 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Each juror is allowed to ask TWO questions (one for Adele and one for Skyler)

Q&A Ends: 10pm Wednesday
2634 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
.be
2634 days 19 hours ago
MAS10
Skyler, the jury has brought your loyalty into question. Luckily, I got to see both sides of the coin and I saw numerous times when certain members in that group tried to mislead you. One thing we often talked about was how you were excluded from the “Over 20” alliance because they did not want to work with you and you being the first target of that side, after Josh had just messaged you that night (completely unwarranted) letting you know you would be safe if he won. How would your game had been different if they welcomed you into the “Over 20” alliance instead of targeting you week 1? As far as your loyalty to me, why did you choose to align with me pre and post reset, was that beneficial or detrimental to your game, and when would you have cut me?

Adele, I took the time to listen to your video and it is my opinion that certain statements you made just show how unaware you were of circumstances and relationships in the house, how often you lost control of the game and your allies, and how much you relied on others to progress your game. It seems to me that you took credit for orchestrating the moves to evict Becca, Josh, Billy, Jonah, and Nick. I have aligned with Skyler, so I seen his contribution to these moves and would say he was a driving force behind all of these evictions in defense to his own game, optimizing his chances of making it to finale. So please explain to me, other than contributing a vote, please highlight how you orchestrated the eviction of these people individually and your reasoning for eliminating them at that time -
Becca:
Josh:
Billy:
Jonah:
Nick:
2634 days 18 hours ago
1001games
Congrats to both of you! Not my favorite final 2 but it's acceptable. 'My vote is leaning towards one specific person but this is the chance to persuade me to vote differently.

Skyler- You played a very dirty and very shady game. You lied to pretty much everyone and you never kept your word. You've lied to almost the whole jury so getting votes will be very hard. I've lost all respect for you and I hope people realize for future group games how shady of a game you play. Question to you is: Jordan saved you with the veto instead of using on himself. Then you "forget" to keep him safe in the vote. Did you really forget to keep your best friend in the game or were you eliminating a threat?

Adele- I honestly didn't like you very much in the game. But now I feel like we could get along and I hope we can play future games together. You remind me a lot about hunter. However you did play differently. You had a phenomenal social game. You were nominated only once and you managed to stay. Very impressive! You also proved that you needed no power at all to make it to the finals (even though you I feel like you won the final comp). You were also honest with everyone and didn't snake or lie your way through. That I respect. Also when we were arguing I wanted to apologize if I offended you in any way. I know you're a great and smart kid!  My questions to you is:

1. What's your favorite ice cream flavor and why?
2. If you could be described as any animal in this game what would it be and why? "

Good luck to you both!
2634 days 18 hours ago
beccajo16
Congrats on final 2 :) and yes I made the jury! :*

Anyways...ima get right to it.

Skyler: It was made very clear that I don't give a fuck about getting evicted or anything if someone is real with me. I understand decisions at the end of the day and have more respect for people who are honest with me. You sir are a liar. So please explain to me why I should vote you to win? Because you could easily have my vote if you were just honest with me.

Adele: Even though we didn't get along, at least you were real and didn't lie to my face. We did have some cruel words said from both sides and I sincerely apologize for my behavior. My question for you is the same as skylers. Why should you get my vote? What are some behind the scenes reasons we don't know about that declare you a winner?

I pretty much know how I'm voting but you can easily change my mind :) congrats again!
2634 days 17 hours ago
koolness234
I was not in the game for long and I cannot account for your actions or your word. I would have targeted you both down the road, so I hold no hard feelings about what events transpired because I never put my trust in you two.

With that being said congratulations both on playing a game that made you reach jury. Unfortunately, that isnt all you had to do. From my conversation with other jury members one of you failed the most basic aspect of this game. That is the theory that the people you eliminate come back to vote to give you the win. One of your jury management seems to be brutally lacking. According to most Skyler you lied and manipulated people with no qualms about feelings. I understand you did not come to make friends honestly neither did  I. However it seems you also didnt come to secure any jury votes as wel. You looked at how am I going to make finals, rather than how am I going to win the game.

This is a social website and social strategy is some of the best. Hell it is what gave many Survivor and Big Brother players the win. I vote for adele tonight not because I harbor regrets against Skyler or his gameplay. It just has become obvious adele managed to make jury without leaving a nasty taste in multiple jury members mouths. He also did this while being the biggest underdog in the season. 

So for his perseverance, dedication, and outstanding taste in musical artists.

Adele I happily vote for you to win VMR3

Good luck Skyler and Adele
and congratulations on outlasting the rest :)
2634 days 16 hours ago
adeleadele
I Will answer all the questions tomorrow :)
2633 days 18 hours ago
adeleadele
Answering Jordan's Question

In Response to your statement, i was only talking about my game, nobody elses, but of course you need people to get to the end. If you were alone and by yourself the whole game you would just be a lonely ass floater. You need to be Social and have Alliances to progress your way through the game, and it was never my fault that my allies were evicted. Ashley, Renny, Andrew and Jacob either Self Evicted or got Expelled, and Deshon just forgot to vote, So i could not stop these things from happening.

Becca: It is hard to remember that far  back, but from what i can remember our alliance wanted to get out A person from the other side (Becca, Jonah, Nick, Billy), For me i would of wanted Nick gone, but i did not want to control Deshon's Hoh, but Becca and Jonah would of also been fine as they would target someone from our side. So this point of the game i was playing for our alliance, and it was best to evict someone that would target my friends.

Josh: Of Course i was a big role in getting rid of Josh as i volunteered to go up as a pawn, And i was a main part in the plan of evicting Josh, so was Jacob. The plan was orchestrated beautifully, but i do admit it was your idea, But i was apart of the plan. And of course Josh was going to target us, so it was best to evict him.

Billy: I Don't remember much from this week because there was mass self evictions and people were getting expelled, but what i did remember was that me and Billy never got along, probably because i evicted Becca. We argued often and of course i wanted him out this week. That's really all i could remember, but i am pretty sure i talked to Skyler about this.

Jonah: Omg me and Jonah were butting heads so much in this game, and at this point Jonah was more of a threat than Nick, as me and Jonah argued much more. Caleb Won Hoh and we both basically had the same mindset in mind to take out Nick and Jonah, When Nick won Pov and Deshon was Re-nom, I Had to convince Caleb to evict Jonah, as he thought that Deshon and Nick were more close than Jonah and Nick, but Deshon was an ally for my game, so i had to say Jonah and Nick were much more of a threat. We then talked with Jordan and Skyler and we all voted together (From what i remember).

Nick: Caleb won Hoh again.. YAS, and we both wanted Nick out as he was clearly going to win this game, I Had to convince Caleb to nominate Skyler with Nick, as Skyler could of won Pov and took Nick off, and therefore i would be the only choice for Re-Nom, And once Nick was on the block, me and Skyler both evicted him.

So of course i did not orchestrate everything about an eviction, but i was still there and played a role in the eviction, Such as being a Pawn, trying to persuade someone to nominate these certain people. I wish i could of had more power in the game, but i was never able to win those Damn Comps! But even if i did not win the Comps most things went my way, and  i barely ever lost control the game, i was always in a comfortable position.

I Know you are voting Skyler already because you are besties, but he had such a rocky/bumpy game, i don't think he deserves to win.
2633 days 18 hours ago
adeleadele
Answering Jonah's Questions

1. What's your favorite ice cream flavor and why? My Favorite Ice Cream flavour is Cotton Candy, like i actually don't like Cotton Candy because the texture of it is disgusting and it is basically like you are eating Cottoned Sugar. But the Ice Cream just tastes so good, it has the same taste in Cotton Candy, but it is not overly sweet.
2. If you could be described as any animal in this game what would it be and why? " A Honey Badger, hun i am fearless, i started loads of arguments with a lot of people in this house!
2633 days 18 hours ago
adeleadele
Answering Becca's Questions

Thanks for the lovely comment :) I Think you should vote for me to win, because like you stated i was very honest in this game, and i think i overall had the best social game in this season. I Was also working with so many different people throughout the game (Whole List- Andrew, Jacob, Renny, Ashley, Jordan, Deshon, Caleb, Skyler, Even Nick for a week, and i also think Josh really early on) I Basically listed most of the cast. And when Nick won Hoh you would think i would be screwed, but i basically told him straight up, i wanted Jordan and Skyler out, Jordan was evicted and i did not get much blood on my hands, which is a perk for not being hoh multiple times. And when Jordan left i immediately started working with Skyler, even thought i evicted his bestie! So i was able to work with so many groups of people, and that is what got me here to F2. I hope you don't flip and Vote Skyler, vote Adele lol! And the behind the scenes stuff, i don't know what you know in Jury, but i basically listed everyone i worked with, and also the speech said some things you may of not known!
2633 days 15 hours ago
Sweez
2633 days 15 hours ago
Sweez
Jonah's Question

I actually kept my word to the people I was planning on getting to the jury primarily Andrew, Jacob, Renny, and Jordan. As for your question me, Nick, and Jordan had concocted a plan to get the vote to split 1-1-1  but on the day of the vote Deshon had never got back to me on who he was going to vote and this wasnt the first time that Deshon has not voted to avoid getting blood on his hands and I knew it was happening again so at that point Jordan was dead in the water nothing I did was going to save him. The deadline for everything is usually 10 pm so the reason I had waited so long to vote was cause I wanted to give deshon time to respond to me I didn't want to vote caleb out who was a close ally to me for no reason. Apparently the deadline was at 8pm that day so I actually did forget to vote because I had thought I had more time.
2633 days 14 hours ago
Sweez
Becca's Question

I lied to you for 2 primary reasons, 1) because it made you think you had the numbers and were going to be safe. Had I told you I was evicting you I would assume you would go to someone else and campaign for their vote and I wasn't comfortable with that Idea. I wanted to protect caleb because it was during this week I formed a 3 person alliance with him and Jordan I didn't want to compromise that at all. 2) Lying to you got me your semi-trust for that night which opened a channel for me to communicate with some of the others from the "Adults table". This alliance was also tangible evidence I could use to show the younger side that I was actually committed to working with them long term. It was that move and that eviction that got me all of the allies I needed to secure myself safety and also numbers for weeks to come. You should vote me to win for my overall game play I won more comps I made more moves and I established more in depth relationships that benefited my game.
2633 days 14 hours ago
Sweez
Josh's Statement

I addressed this at the end of my video.

It's a fair point if looking at point A and point C but when you willingly ignore point B it isn't.
2633 days 14 hours ago
Sweez
Jordan's Question

My very first instinct was to group up with the people my age, I had gotten along with most of them from pre reset and when you got added to the 20 and over chat and had told me about some of the stuff they had said about me it completely forced me to reroute my road to finals. I had to get the younger side to trust and accept that I wasn't with the older side. If I had been accepted into the 20 and over chat from the day it was created I don't think I would have felt the disconnect from becca and nick that I did week one. I wouldnt have had to find allies with the youngerside like caleb, andrew, and Jacob and I would have evicted caleb over becca to solidify my spot with that alliance. I dont know how it would have effected the end game because so many things would have been different with Becca and Josh not going the first 2 weeks but the beginning of the game would have been dominated by the olderside.

I chose to align with you pre reset simply because you were working at levels double to triple over everyone else I was with. Your enthusiasm for the game made me enthusiastic as well and how well we connected made some of the bad points in this game actually more fun. I continue to be in awe at some of the things you were able to accomplish and the most beneficial aspect to our friendship was how much you were able to teach me about a game I had thought I knew so much about. I know I'm sitting here in the final 2 a much more improved and completely different player than the day I applied.

As for cutting you it most definitely would have happened  I got to see everything you did first hand and I was absolutely not going to let you show that to a jury especially if I was the one you were planning on sitting next to. I would have cut you after the comp threats were gone so after nick/jonah were evicted or if that mass extinction never happened probably after Jacob was gone because I dont think I could get him on board with cutting you but I think I could have with adele and deshon and jb not voting and caleb saving you.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!