This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Pt. 2 - Fasting For Finale

Topic » HOH Pt. 2 - Fasting For Finale

2636 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Adele and Skyler
You will compete in the FINAL competition of the season!

This CJ's Big Brother Series classic final comp is called...

:::::FASTING FOR FINALE:::::

Here's how it works:

You will each have to play 1 Tengaged Fasting game. (This must be a NEW fasting game that STARTS within the next 2 days - meaning either today or Monday)

Your goal is to get as high of a placement as possible!

Once you've completed the fasting you want to submit, you MUST mail me the link to it!

*No, the Fasting game does NOT have to be finished by the time you submit the link. You just have to have STARTED the game by 1am EST Tuesday aka midnight Monday my time*

*Yes, you are allowed to compete together in the same fasting. This is not a requirement*

*How you chose to approach the Fasting is in your control (i.e. a charity fasting with friends, getting people to help you win, telling them why you need to win, etc.) I only care about what placing you get*

*Yes, you are allowed to do as many fastings as you like and mail me the links, BUT I will only count the MOST RECENT fasting link you mail me before the deadline.*

DEADLINE FOR LINK SUBMISSION: 1 *AM* Tuesday

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!