This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #5: Who Says That

Topic » HOH #5: Who Says That

2664 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WHO SAYS THAT:::::

Below are a list of questions based on the Key Video Questions I asked all the players at the start of the season. Mail me the answers to the questions by the deadline.

The player to get the most correct WILL win the HOH!

1.) To the question, Would you rather win and be hated or lose and be loved, who said “Ughhh I’d love to win but I’ll say lose and be loved since this is just an online game, but if it was for actual money I’d go for win and be hated.”

A. Andrew or B. Ashley

2.) To the question, What are three adjectives that best describe your personality, who said “Quiet, Manipulative and Dangerous."

A. Renny or B. Amethyst

3.) To the question, What is the most private thing you’re willing to admit, who said “I once stole condoms from Walmart.”

A. Josh or B. Jacob

4.) To the question, Why should the viewers root for you to win, who said “If you love a good old underdog story then here I am!"

A. Andrew or B. Renny

5.) To the question, If you could take one thing into the house, what would it be, who said “Money to bribe people with,”

A. Renny or B. Jacob

6.) To the question, What are three adjectives that best describe your personality, who said “Fun, outgoing and sweet.”

A. Jacob or B. Rebecca

7.) To the question, Would you rather win and be hated or lose and be loved, who said “A mix of both. I love being loved, but I want to win too soo…"

A. Rebecca or B. Amethyst

8.) To the question, What is the most private thing you’re willing to admit, who said “I haven’t watched Mean Girls before.”

A. Billy or B. Amethyst

9.) To the question, If you could bring one thing into the house what would it be, who said “An iPod or anything I could use to tune everyone and everything out.”

A. Billy or B. Amethyst

10.) To the question, Why should the viewers root for you, who said “Well, I will completely be myself and actually play this game with my mind and soul!”

A. Josh or B. Andrew

DEADLINE: 8pm est Tuesday

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!