This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #1: Spell It Out

Topic » POV #1: Spell It Out

2686 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Hello, houseguests! It's time for the first POV competition of the season!

The winner of the POV will have the power to remove one of the two nominees from the chopping block. In addition, they will be safe from nomination this week.

Let's get started!

:::::SPELL IT OUT:::::

Players:
- Jacob = HOH
- Jonah = Nom
- Nick = Nom
- Josh = Jacob's Pick
- Jordan = Nick's Pick
- Rebecca = Jonah's Pick

Players will pick 25 numbers from 1-100 and MAIL me what numbers they select. Each number corresponds to a certain letter. Each letter corresponds to a certain money amount. The houseguests will be mailed their 25 letters (and their monetary value) after they have mailed me the numbers they pick.

There will be 5 rounds, each with the same goal - form the LONGEST word.

For each round, the words MUST be different. The player with the shortest word each round will be eliminated from the competition.

If there is a tie, the player involved in the tie to have the highest total word value (based on the money values of the letters used) will move on. The other will be eliminated.

RULES:
1. You MUST write down each of your words on SEPARATE sheets of paper (5 words/5 papers)
2. You MUST write down the value for each letter you use in your word, each round
3. You MUST record yourself holding up each word and saying what the word is

VIDEO Deadline: 10pm EST Tuesday

*This means you'll need to mail me before the deadline to ensure you get your letters in time

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!