This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #3: WhoDunnIt?

Topic » HOH #3: WhoDunnIt?

2753 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WHODUNNIT?:::::

Earlier this week a serial killer escaped from prison and broke into the Big Brother house! As the houseguests wondered who it was, they decided to stay close together and throw a costume party! Just as things were turning up, the lights shut off! When they came back on the following message was found on the screen:

"You can not catch a man with no name. So if I strike again it's you who's to blame.
Uncovering my identity will be your party game. Though, I wouldn't count my hanging around all the same."

Players:
Devon
Hunter
Renny
Tyler
Brandon
Caleb

*EVERYONE MUST MAKE A VIDEO SAYING THE FOLLOWING*
"So we decided to stay close and have an indoor costume party, given that the killer is on the property and we are in a house lockdown. At this time, there are 8 potential suspects. Everything was going great until the lights shut off. I was [scared/excited/nervous/etc] out of my mind! Then the lights came back on and a message appeared. Now we only have this one game to play before the killer's identity is revealed. Game. On."

*Note: You MUST be wearing a costume! It can be simple or creative, sexy or scary, dull or stunning, etc.*

:::RULES:::

*Inspired by Clue*

Before the comp begins, there are three categories of cards - with 8 in each stack.

Each player will be randomly assigned three cards (a person, a location, and a weapon). These cards you will hold onto. You are not required to reveal them to anyone and may lie about what they are.

The remaining three cards will be the truth as to who the killer is, where the killer is hiding and with what weapon. Your goal is to try and accurately guess what the truth is.

The players have until the deadline to submit a VIDEO with their guess as to who the killer is, where they are hiding and with what weapon.

EXAMPLE:
“I believe the killer is Jake Wong and he is hiding in the Backyard with the TV Remote as his weapon."

The houseguest to get the most correct answers WILL win the HOH!

Tie Breaker will be a question.

:::::THESE ARE YOUR OPTIONS:::::

::KILLER IDENTITY::
Walter White
Peggy. Peacock
Scarlet Letter
Marvin Mustard
General Green
Patrick Plumb
Yasmin Yellow
Oprah Orange

::LOCATIONS::
Diary Room
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Have Not Room
Storage Room
Lounge
HOH Room
Bathroom

::WEAPONS::
Candlestick
Revolver
Rope
Wrench
Lead Pipe
Knife
Vase
Book
2753 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
DEADLINE: 10pm EST Sunday
2753 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Jacob is playing too

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!