This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Moving Forward

Topic » Moving Forward

2769 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Here is what is going to happen. Due to my work/school schedule, I have been pretty out of the loop when it comes to what happens in this chat. I only see glimpses of it before I log off. However, what I've been seeing is just a huge mess of personalities clashing. Thus, I pulled Jake to the side and offered a solution. He turned it down and has decided to stop hosting VMR2. Because of this, I will be taking over as host and so there will be some changes and reworking - as this is still Week 1.

Now moving forward as host there is going to be some changes to the twists and how the rest of this season will play out. For starters, there is no DPOV/Pandora's Box/The Director twists. If you won a power or anything like that, it is no longer valid.

In addition, Diary Room confessionals will be mailed to me either on Tengaged OR here on Skype. You are required to submit *at least one* DR Confessional each *game* week. If you do not, you will receive a strike. Three strikes and you will become an automatic nominee for every future week you miss - even if you are HOH/POV.

Because of how this week has been, we will be hitting the *reset* button. However, we will be continuing the game week from when Devon won the HOH competition. This means for this week there will be Nominations, POV Competition, POV Ceremony and an Eviction.

Now because of my schedule I am unable to make multiple videos each game week. Thus, the videos will be done BB:OTT style - where I post *one* video each week with the HOH, Noms, POV and eviction results. That video will conclude the week and the next week will begin. This also means things may run a bit slower, but shouldn't be by much. Thus, I appreciate your patience.

Lastly, I will not be a hall monitor. I will not jump in when there is fighting, bullying, dirty throwing, etc. as it is usually one word against another. I will only expel someone if I personally feel the player is crossing a line with me or another player. Also, this chat is simply that - *a chat*. That means I don't want any nominations/pov ceremonies/eviction votes revealed in here. If you do, you will be given a strike. All of those things will be done via a video recording that will be sent only to me.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I appreciate your interest in playing this game and I look forward to making this the best VMR season yet :)

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!