This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Meeting 2

Topic » Meeting 2

2830 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Here's the deal:

1. Majority of the cast has made personal attacks on others. This is a concern for me as a 23 year old host because majority of this cast is in their teens. I, having been through depression and bullying, knows how these types of attacks can hurt someone so young. In addition, those who are young are saying some things that are just disrespectful all because of an online game.

2. Because I am the host, a lot of what happens with the series falls in my lap. Thus, if people are personally attacking others then it becomes my problem to deal with.

3. There are multiple sides to every story and there is no clear way for me to determine which one is the truth.

Because of all of this I have to take it into serious consideration. Not to mention, if I as the host do what I feel is right, I will get tons of backlash for it.

There is a lot I have to consider if I do continue with this season. I will go forward with this HOH comp but if I get a bunch of crap for it or see personal attacks continuing I will pull the plug on this game, no questions asked.

The video will be uploaded within the hour.
2830 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Also, keep in mind, this is an online game. There is no real prize at the end and everything you say will be seen by many. So, keep that in mind when you post comments or send in DR's with harsh attacks.

It's one thing to attack someone's game style, it's another to attack their appearance/sexuality/race/etc.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!