This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TKMS: S1 E4

Topic » TKMS: S1 E4

2876 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
2875 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
Hello and Welcome to The Klaus Mott show, I am Klaus Mott your host. First off i would like to hold a dedication to those lost in the Orlando shooting. There were over 40 people killed at Pulse nightclub in Orlando. The shooter claimed to be a part of ISIS.  A few days ago, America also lost an amazing singer Christina Grimmie lost her life due to a crazed fan who shot her and she died before she got to the hospital, Reports said. Let's bow our heads while we take a moment of silence to Remember the Orlando victims and Christina.
2873 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
TOPIC 2-Movies
Recently the newest Pixar movie Finding dory has broke box office records as it has scored over 145 million dollars in just opening weekend.

There have been many psychological thrillers out there which include Shutter island and many more. Shutter island is one of my favorite Psychological thrillers as it involves Teddy daniels who is a cop at the beginning of the movie investigating a psych patient who so called escaped the asylum without anyone ever noticing she escaped, Then at the end of the movie it is revealed that is just him imagining it as he killed his wife and two kids.

Recently Shutter island has been pushed from # 1 to # 2 on my favorites of Psychological Thrillers and this is due to my discovering of a 2009 film called the stepfather. The stepfather is a movie about a man who gets married to one woman at a time and gets to know them before slaughtering the whole family.
2873 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
TOPIC 3-TV

The biggest Television talk i have been able to get my hands on is the talk on the Originals.

The Originals follows a family of Original Vampires. Klaus recently sacfrificed himself for his family and people are currently wondering will he return redeemed or as a beast.

As i am a fan of the show myself i have to say that i think it can go either way as Klaus is a loving man as we all know as he showed his lovey dovey side with Cami who is now deceased so that could pull the beast out.

I would love to see Klaus embrace his FULL hybrid self again but we will not know until Season 4 Premieres in 2017.
2873 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
PLEASE WELCOME CARRIE UNDERWOOD TO THE SHOW!!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!