This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TKMS: S1 E3 Interview

Topic » TKMS: S1 E3 Interview

2884 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Interview Type (Celebrity or Tengager): Celebrity
Name of Interviewee: Adam Levine
Purpose of Interview: Discuss stardom, The baby on the way,  finally settling down, etc
2883 days 4 hours ago
imprincearthur
Questions

1.How are you today?

2. How is the baby coming along, Is it male or female?

3.is there any names being announced for it?

4.Stardom?(You can discuss anything about stardom)

(Please have a little lengthy for a response please!)
2882 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam would sit down-

1- How are you today?
My Day is actually  going great!After Leave here I'm gonna go home to my pregnant super model wife!

2- How is the baby coming along, Is it male or female?
We're having a little Mommy! It's a girl, I've always wanted to have a little girl when I finally settled down and now I have one or shall I say having one. Myself and Behati is extremely excited to welcome this new bundle of joy into the world!

3.is there any names being announced for it?

No, There actaully isn't a name decides just yet! Myself and Behati talked to one of our good friends Gwen Stefani and she's been giving us suggestions but yeah we haven't chosen one specifically, our baby may just walk around as Baby A and B for a couple of days or weeks until me and Behati can decide on a name.

4. Stardom?

Yeah, From Season Two up until now I've loved stardom. I truly enjoy showing up to work everyday to judge those amazing talents and coach the best team I can find. I currently have three judges wins and I'm hoping Hunter or Charlie can pull it off this season and I can tie the Queen Carrie Underwood for most coaches wins! Yes that's right Carrie Team Adams coming after you! Its amazing how much stardom has grown into the hit series it has grown into today and I'm glad I could judge and Coach each and every season and each and every day! It's truly amazing to be able to judge beside someone like Carrie Underwood and The legend of all legends Ms.Celine Dion when she was on the panel, and Kelly Clarkson it's truly amazing and I really enjoy working with them each and every day!!
2882 days 19 hours ago
imprincearthur
-Klaus would listen and nod Occasionally-

5. So adam with the voice and stardom, which one is your favorite to host?

6.Shawn Mendes has been on the Panel twice now and has announced his leaving so he can focus on his music, do you have any advice for the talented young artist?
2882 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
5. So adam with the voice and stardom, which one is your favorite to host?

There both amazing and is similar in certain ways but Stardom would have to be my favorite to Judge. Stardom I think is more diverse despite The Voice where we go in and can't see the performer and just listen to there voice, but I've done Stardom for the longest and again I really enjoy doing judging and coaching with stardom.

6.Shawn Mendes has been on the Panel twice now and has announced his leaving so he can focus on his music, do you have any advice for the talented young artist?

Yeah, Shawn is a amazing singer and I defiantly see a bright future ahead of him I'd just say focus on the music 100% and you'll do fine and I'm sure he will eventually return to Stardom because they all end up returning. It'll be amazing to get the old original panel back together hopefully for this up coming season.
2881 days 17 hours ago
imprincearthur
7. One last question, Celine Has Recently announced her rejoining the panel, Anything to say about that?
2881 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
One last question, Celine Has Recently announced her rejoining the panel, Anything to say about that?

Celine is a amazing coach and judge and is truly a legend. Like I said earlier everyone leaves stardom well I haven't yet but everyone except for me has left stardom and came back because they always do. So it's amazing that's she's coming back to coach and judge. I really felt for her when she left due to the death of her husband. I felt like it was something that was much needed but now the grand return is awesome it's great to have everyone back once again and yeah this will be an amazing season coming up!!! One last thing I'd like to say a Rest In Peace to a beautiful angel taken from us and my former Contestant on #TeamAdam Ms. Christina Grimmie!!
2881 days 4 hours ago
imprincearthur
Let's end the show off with a Performance by Adam Levine.

I'm Klaus Mott and remember make each day count, goodnight

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!