This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TKMS: S1 E2

Topic » TKMS: S1 E2

2892 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
2887 days 23 hours ago
imprincearthur
Hello and welcome back to the Klaus Mott show, I'm Klaus Mott your host.
2887 days 23 hours ago
imprincearthur
Recently in Politics it has been announced that the likely republican nominee will be none other than Donald trump himself as he has hit one thousand two hundred and thirty nine out of 1237. and in the Democratic race, Hillary is inching closer to that nomination by having 2355 out of 2383 and Bernie Sanders only has 1563, Will he play it honorable and play it out to the end? or announce his dropping out?
2887 days 23 hours ago
imprincearthur
Scream Season 2 premiered on may 30th and near the end of the premiere, The fans dropped their jaw's including myself as one of the best characters on the show met his demise. Jake Fitzgerald met his death on the 2nd season of the premiere as the killer cut him from his stomach to his head with some kind of blade. This was by far the worst death I have ever seen on the show to date. In my opinion the worst deaths are ranked as this, First-Jake, Second-Wil, and Third QUEEN RILEY! Now with Jake dead, how will the lakewood six handle it?
2887 days 23 hours ago
imprincearthur
On June 13th the big brother 18 cast will be announced. The main rumor is that it will be half newbies and half returning houseguests, let us wait and find out who returns to the game! or will it be a cast of newbies?, Last season we saw another romance flourish inside the big brother game that has continued outside the game like Jordan and Jeff, and who can forget Brendon and Rachel. Shelli and Clay have continued their relationship. In my opinion i think what Clay did last season was actually love at first sight, Who on earth would risk 500K for another person unless?
2887 days 23 hours ago
imprincearthur
In Movie news, the third installment of the hit Captain America Franchiase has hit over 1 billion dollars worldwide making it the top movie of 2016. I have not yet seen the movie but i want to.
2887 days 23 hours ago
imprincearthur
I have recently made it to the end of the first season of the hit HBO drama Game of Thrones, I was surprised with a couple of things. 1-Joffrey was not ROBERT's son. 2-Ned's Execution, 3-Jon going to the wall, 4-The Golden Crown, A Crown NO king would ever want and finally the last thing was that Sansa even stood with Joffrey after he executed her father right in front of her and then made her look at his head, What i would not do to see that little idiot hurt or even worse maybe the scream killer needs a new show and a new victim.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!