This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 Recap

Topic » Episode 3 Recap

3010 days 17 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Addressing the vlogs- Like I said. I'm not trying to be this annoying boy-crazy girl. I just needed a storyline. I think Sierra has a lot more in her. And I'm sorry if I came off like that.  I think Sierra can go many ways and that's not all she has in her
West- I get what your saying about me being the killer. And if was someone else i might think like that. But I know it's not me

CHARACTER REVIEW
Alicia Agerway- [Kenu67] |injured|- I like her. She has a lot going on right now. But there's so many big characters this season she's kinda getting lost in the mix
Cassandra Martikal - [rileythepegasus] |...|- I don't get why people think she's boring. She's great! She had that breakdown when Kyle broke her GameCube. But while she's a great side character shes not really a lead. She needs to get into the mains action
Rivver Wolfe - [Kenu67] |broken arm|- I like how much he's changed. And I think he and Sierra can form a nice FRIENDSHIP!!!!! 
Sierra Hamilton - [Snowgirl] |...|- PERFECT. That's all
Tanner Rivers - [blatastic] |...|- Not active bit the little we saw was good. I like how #TeamTanmer is a thing
Tyler Morris - [spinfur] |...| I like Tyler. But he needs to leave Dentist Squad. DS was bulit on a lack of trust in Tanner. And now your #TeamTanner
Aidey Agerway - [Kenu67] |burned hands|- I like her in a way like love to hate. Like Kenu writes her just so well. She's pure evil. But sometimes that's what's fun to watch
Amber Remirez - [PoisonIvy] |...|- Haven't seen a lot off (Likely just Time Zones)
Catherine Reyes - [Symmetry] |...|- DS4Life. She's the mean girl of the season and we need that. She is a great little narrator.
Jordan Corky - [Kenu67] |...| Ewwwww
Kate Anderson - [Macda] |...| Not really a lot
Kyle Washington - [WestTemp] |...|  Kyle is the most complex out of everyone. He is smart and crazy. But there's been a lot of backstory. But he broke the GameCube so...
Lucas O'Riley - [KOKidd] |...| Lucas has bad taste in superheroes #TeamFlash. That is all
Tony Cooper - [oswordo] |broken leg. brusies| I agree with what Spin said. You can't really write about Tony. He's good though
Vikki Reymon - [MaggieWong] |...| Next to Die
Willow Hart - [EllieC13] |bruised ribs| Williow is good. She's fun and chil but I don't see the greatest character ever. Like when I talk to River it's annoying but it's chill when it's her? Love you Ellie but what!
Rosie Quinn - [Rocketokid] |...| This adds a lot to the show. Will we trust Rosie. We will hate Rosie? IDK. And it adds a new layer
3010 days 17 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Killer.
I think it's one of 5 people. Those five are..... Amber,Kyle,Tanner,Tyler and Cass
Amber- What Spin said made me rethink about her. She could be a killer and I heard around its female  And she is a Dark Days vet. But she wasn't in the first 2 episodes really so.....
Kyle- For ovi reasons. And I think he might be trying to frame someone
Tanner-Just because it would be the best story and Kenu likes good story
Tyler- Same as Tanner. It would be a good story. And spins been a very active member of the group so Kenu might be rewarding him
Cass- I heard it is likely a girl. And Riley is the girl I think Kenu would pick. Cath is new and I don't think Kenu would make a first timer the killer. And Kate and Amber aren't that active. So not in story but out of story is why I think her

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!