This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Who is the Killer?

Topic » Who is the Killer?

3016 days 1 hour ago
Snowgirl57
The top choices according to the poll.
Kyle (West)- I can see it so much! West is a user that Kenu trusts and there's def a motive there. The problem is at this point I think he's this seasons red herring. Like Katlin last season (is this a West thing?) where everyone tries to stop him while the real killer goes UTR.
Motive- To kill everyone to bring him and Tanner closer and fall in love. While giving Tanner a plot for his next book.
Aidey (Kenu)- I think Aidey was written as red herring. Unlike Kyle who fell into it Aidey is Kenu so Aidey was written that way from the very start. I could totally see it I just don't think Kenu would make herself the killer.
Motive- To make money off selling the story
Willow (Ellie)- I don't know why she's up here TBH. I really don't think it's her. Ellie was JUST the killer last season. And I don't see a motive with her TBH
Motive- To..... I don't have one
Sierra (Snow)- If I wasn't Snow I could see it. But I am Snow so it's not me
Motive- LOL it's not me
Alicia (Kenu)- While I could see it once again it's the Kenu thing.
Motive- To ruin Rivers career? I doubt it but..... If Alicia turns out to be the killer I trust Kenu to make a better one
Tyler (Spin)- Based on user I could see it. Spins been in the group but has never been the killer. And he hated Tanner at the beginning. But he's not an ovi choice like Kyle or Aidey Tyler is my #KillerPick as of now.
Motive- To ruin Tanners movie.
3016 days ago
Snowgirl57
Vikki (Maggie) Don't see a motive. But Maggie was the killer in the last FITN and was a really UTR killer so it's def possible. Don't see a clear motive but as the season goes in the motive can come out. And the first kill (Dana) worked closely to her so maybe they got into a fight? Or she wanted to clear her tracks? Shes in the running for sure
Motive- To kill the people that are spoiled? IDK
Other options. (Not front runners but there's a chance)
Tanner (Blat)- That would be a twist. And a pretty good one. Tanner would have a good motive (he all but said it himself in Episode 2)  and Kenu can trust him. And the fact that not a single movie lead has died yet. He wants to keep his cast together? Not my #1 pick but on the list for sure
Motive- To get a plot for his next book and movie.
Corky (Kenu)- Red herring that's all. But I hate him so much I want him to die
Motive- Kill the extras and crew because he hates them
River (Kenu)- Don't see a clear motive but maybe?
Motive- Get people to sleep with him out of fear.
Cass (Riley)- There's 100% a motive with her now that's she is fired. I don't think she's the main killer. But she might be working with the killer as a helper.
Motive- Revenge for being fired.
Kate (Mac)- Shes active enough. She has a reason. She totally could be the killer.
Motive- Revenge on Tanner for letting Mac die.
3016 days ago
Snowgirl57
Top 10 killers
1-Tyler
2-Kyle
3-Vikki
4-Tanner
5-Aidey
6-Alicia
7-Kate
8-River
9-Willow
10-Cass

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!