This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

2310 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
The rules for The Amazing Race: Route Designers is simple!

1. There will be 10 rounds. Each round focuses on a specific topic. These topics could be as simple as Asia, Europe, Africa. Others could be Soviet Russia, Island Nations, or even World Leaders. Each round, you must design a leg from any country you wish AS LONG AS it fits the topic and follows the strict rules and conditions of that round. You will have 3 days to make your leg.

2. You are allowed to do your leg in any style you wish, whether that be by video, PowerPoint, web designing, whatever, but I strongly recommend using either Weebly or Pix or some sort of web designer.

3. You must message me and the judges your leg via Tengaged mail. As for who the judges are, you won't know them until you play. The only one you'll know about is me.

4. If more than 2 players miss the deadline, I will extend it for another 24 hours, but those whose projects do get extended will be penalized. On top of that, anyone who misses the normal deadline AND  the extension deadline will automatically be eliminated.

5. Once the judges and I have viewed your work, we will private message each of you feedback for your leg. The judges will also be mailing me their scores.

6. Once I received scores from each and every one of the judges, I will announce the scores publicly. The person that is last will be eliminated.

7. You will not be able to view others' legs besides your own until that person is either eliminated or has made it into the finale. When that person is eliminated, I will post all of the legs they have done.

7a. With the rule above comes an additional rule that you may not mail other contestants your previous legs or current leg. *I WILL AWARD THOSE WHO SHOW UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT OTHER CONTESTANTS HAVE MAILED THEM THEIR LEG(S)*

That being said, if any contestants have questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!