This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7

Topic » Tribal Council #7

2803 days 14 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
(After further consideration, Cedric has been removed from the jury due to his inactive behavior in this game)

We'll now bring in the first member of our jury, Moon.

Tonight, Brian showed up to this competition, Brian attempted to compete in this competition, Brian won easy immunity.

Kolby - After the last few tribal councils as a merged tribe, do you think your tribe will continue to have no clear target?

Connor - By the looks of where everyone stands, do you think a hero or a villain will win this game?

Eliza - How crucial are alliances in the merge?

Zander - You've missed two tribal councils, which puts you one away from a medical evacuation. Are you worried about this at all?

Josh - Do you see the tribe uniting at any time or no?

Brian - Congratulations on winning immunity! Has immunity been easy for you in this game?

Nataliya - If you went back in time to when you first started this game, would your 'old you' believe that you would make it this far or no?

Votes are due by 6pm eastern!

WARNING: Connor and Zander, if you receive one more self vote, you'll be medically evacuated.
2803 days 4 hours ago
NataliyaKosheleva
Nataliya - If you went back in time to when you first started this game, would your 'old you' believe that you would make it this far or no?

My old me would believe that I could make it this far, I know I have done quite a good job pre-merge in challenges. Making it this far in the game was my goal, but going further and winning is the ultimate goal.
2802 days 19 hours ago
iiAmazing
Zander - You've missed two tribal councils, which puts you one away from a medical evacuation. Are you worried about this at all?

Yes because I'm really busy but I'm still going to compete.
2802 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
I'll go tally the votes.
2802 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol they would like to play, now would be the time to do so.
2802 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright. Once the votes are in, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2802 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nataliya (SELF VOTE)
2802 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nataliya. That's two votes Nataliya.
2802 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nataliya. That's three votes Nataliya.
2802 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Tenth person voted out and the 2nd member of our jury, Nataliya. I'll need your torch.
*Nataliya brings up torch*
Nataliya, the tribe has spoken.
*Snuffs Nataliya's torch*
It's time for you to go.
2802 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Well, after a couple split up votes, you guys agreed to come to clear vote. This will probably effect all of your guys' games. Grab your stuff, head back to camp, Veracruz.

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!