This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Four Immunity

Topic » Final Four Immunity

3113 days 15 hours ago
Coco2846
can someone get someone to host a random competition so we can finish this group game lmao.
it's like final 4. one more week.
>.<
3107 days ago
phillyboy27
Yeah, Ben has been inactive for 9 days now
3107 days ago
phillyboy27
Maybe we should just do an online puzzle or something, and when you finish, you post a link to a screenshot uploaded to tinypic or a website similar to that, to prove that you did it
3103 days 9 hours ago
Coco2846
i agree. we can put our 4 heads together and host it ourselves. in a fair way. im sure we can find someone who can collect our votes and read them.
3103 days 2 hours ago
coolranch
tbh im kinda done im not gonna win anyone jury probs wont vote and ive been pretty inact from tengaged nice playing with yall u guys can be final 3 an get the votes ill vote for phillboy to win with my jury vote
3100 days 5 hours ago
phillyboy27
Ok guys, we can do a Final Tribal council since we're down to 3, or if you guys want, we can do another immunity challenge (but this would be considerably more difficult) and narrow it down to 2.
3100 days 5 hours ago
phillyboy27
Also, sorry Ben...
but the tribe has spoken
3098 days 7 hours ago
phillyboy27
I haven't heard back from Tyler yet...if he doesn't get back to me by the end of the weekend, I guess we can assume he quit and has no interest in being on the jury
3097 days 3 hours ago
Coco2846
alright
3096 days 4 hours ago
phillyboy27
I haven't heard back from Tyler yet...I guess that means he's gone too.
3095 days 15 hours ago
Coco2846
so r we f2 lmao

open group

Aceman's Survivor: Jamaica Day 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!