This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Checkpoint #4 (High Rollers)

Topic » Checkpoint #4 (High Rollers)

1084 days 23 hours ago
crimsonteer
Hello peeps! Welcome to your next challenge, in this challenge you may want to get with your best pals to see if they hit the lottery and what I mean by that is ITS A SPAM COMP WOO!!

In todays comp you all were given a choice of colors to choose from, within these colors is a number, that number is your seed in a bracket. A bracket in poll form. Below I will reveal the order of which you all drew and at 7 EST after check in I will open the first poll, it will last 15 minutes. #1 Seed will go against #2 seed, winner will face #3 seed, and the winner of that will face #4 seed and etc. Each poll will be open for 15 minutes long and your goal is to get the most votes for yourself so that you can win your poll (Obviously)

Below are the order you all drew
Red -John:6
Blue - Brady:9
Green -kennedy:11
Yellow- Houston:7
Black- Sam:8
White- Summer:10
Gold-Seth/Sean:1
Purple- Hunty: 4
Pink-donny:12
Grey-benp:2
Orange-Zach:3
Cyan- Drew:5

So the winner of Seth/Sean will face Benp in the first poll, the winner will face Zach in the second poll and then so on. CHECK IN IS AT 7 EST

Coaches Comp
Hello coaches and welcome to your special comp, you will also be facing against each other, your comp starts at 7 EST, the goal of your comp is when 8 EST strikes you will send me a mail, stating "I want a new teammate". Each mail you send me on the spot so for example 8:00:00 you will get 1 point, for each hour you will be doing this until 24 hours strike. The winner of this comp will be able to trade one of their players for another player on any team.

Good luck everyone.
1084 days 18 hours ago
crimsonteer
Sean/Seth vs benp
Vs Zach
Vs Hunty
Vs Drew
Vs John
Vs Houston
Vs Sam
Vs Brady
Vs Summer
Vs Kennedy
Vs Donny
1084 days 4 hours ago
crimsonteer
UPDATE: POLLS WILL ONLY LAST FOR 5 MINUTES SO WE DONT HAVE A 3 HOUR COMP
1084 days 4 hours ago
tyleror
Here
1084 days 4 hours ago
Kyoko
here
1084 days 4 hours ago
crimsonteer
I will open the first poll at 7:10 EST
1084 days 4 hours ago
crimsonteer
It will be Sean vs Ben
1084 days 4 hours ago
sosyomomma
hi wut
1084 days 4 hours ago
crimsonteer
After 5 minutes I will close the first poll and begin a countdown from 3 starting the next one
1084 days 4 hours ago
s73100
hi
1084 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Hi
1084 days 3 hours ago
crimsonteer
POLL 1 IS OPEN
1084 days 3 hours ago
crimsonteer
Sean Wins poll 1!
1084 days 3 hours ago
crimsonteer
Sean vs Zach
1084 days 3 hours ago
crimsonteer
1084 days 3 hours ago
crimsonteer

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!