This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage Ceremony

Topic » Rites of Passage Ceremony

2581 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Congratulations on making it to final 3! Take the next 24 hours to pay some respect to the previously eliminated players. Say as much or as little as you wish.

Please start with Ken and end with Andy.

FTC will be posted at 5 PM EST TOMORROW.
2581 days 6 hours ago
black0ut247
24th: Ken/Konohavillage1 (8-0) (Juskatla) (Voted Out Day 6, Did Not Compete On OI)
23rd: AJ/JetsRock12 (7-0) (Juskatla) (Voted Out Day 10, Did Not Compete On OI)
**TRIBE SWAP ON DAY 13**
22nd: Bryce/Temponeptune (6-2, Day 2) (Voted Off OI 3-2-1, Day 14) (Kunghit)
21st: Julian/TheSexiestDude990 (3-2-1, Day 12) (Voted Off OI 4-2, Day 16) (Kunghit)
20th: Qaz/Qazwdxedc (5-3, Day 14) (Voted Off OI 5-1, Day 18) (Juskatla/Bonilla)
19th: Alex/Ghrocky100 (7-1, Day 4) (Voted Off OI 3-3/2-2/Lost Firemaking Duel To NJ, Day 20) (Bonilla)
18th: George/Ireks (5-1-1, Day 8) (Voted Off OI 4-2, Day 22) (Kunghit)
**OI TRIBAL PHASE ENDS**
**MERGE/OI PLAYERS COMPETE TO RETURN**
17th: Mark/Icarus_Mark (4-4/3-3/Lost Firemaking Duel To Eli, Day 20) (Lost OI Duel Day 23) (Juskatla/Kunghit)
16th: Darcy/Boots22 (3-2-1-1, Day 12) (Lost OI Duel Day 24) (Bonilla)
15th: Magge/Magge555550101 (4-2, Day 18) (Lost OI Duel Day 24) (Kunghit/Bonilla)
14th: Cory/Lifer107 (4-2, Day 22) (Lost OI Duel Day 24) (Kunghit/Kunghit/Kunghit)
13th: Omar/5651Omar (4-2, Day 12) (Lost OI Duel Day 25) (Juskatla)
**ANDY & NJ RETURN DAY 25**
**JURY STARTS**
12th: Matt/Mattress (6-5, Day 29) (Lost RI Duel To Mel, Day 31) (Bonilla/Bonilla/Juskatla/FUCK)
11th: Mel/Me2013 (7-4-1, Day 27) (Lost RI Duel To Eli, Day 32) (Juskatla/Kunghit/Kunghit/FUCK)
10th: Eli/EliOrtiz1234 (5-4, Day 31) (Lost RI Duel To Patrick, Day 34) (Juskatla/Kunghit/Juskatla/FUCK)
9th: Patrick/Unkown (2-0(5)-0(2), Day 33) (Lost RI Duel To Tyler, Day 36) (Kunghit/Bonilla/Kunghit/FUCK)
8th: Tyler/Bryjow123 (5-4, Day 35) (Lost RI Duel to NJ, Day 38) (Bonilla/Kunghit/Kunghit/FUCK)
7th: Jake/Lemjam6 (3-0(3), Day 39) (Lost RI Duel To NJ, Day 40) (Bonilla/Kunghit/Juskatla/FUCK)
**RI ENDS/NJ RETURNS DAY 41**
6th: Dylan/SurvivorFreak13 (3-3/2-2/Lost Firemaking Duel To Adam, Day 42) (Kunghit/Kunghit/Kunghit/FUCK)
5th: Adam/Adamsel (3-2), Day 44) (Juskatla/Bonilla/Kunghit/FUCK)
4th: Andy/Amf7410 (5-1, Day 22) (Returned Day 25) (3-1, Day 46) (Kunghit/Kunghit/Juskatla/FUCK)
2581 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
thanks alec probst
2581 days 5 hours ago
black0ut247
i just wanted the names in front of me
2581 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
PRE-MERGE/JURY
--------------------
24th - Ken - the worst placement ever. I feel bad that you were out so soon, but you must've hard a hard time being active with this game.

23rd - AJ - I think you're awesome. We've played before in many games, and I was sad I never got to play with you here.

22nd - Bryce - First true victim of O.I. *raises the three finger thing from HG*

21st - Julian - I fucking hate you for getting booted off O.I. right before I got there so we couldn't slay together. Ashley would've never let this happen.

20th - Qaz - A true friend. I'm sorry I had to vote against you on O.I, but it was the only way I could survive long term.

19th - Alex - You had me so nervous during that fire making challenge. Strong competitor who went out way to soon.

18th - George - Comp.Beast. That is all I have to say.

17th - Mark - I'd blame gaia for this. Challenges all the time to get back in was horrible.

16th - Darcy - You sacrificed yourself for me so I could keep on playing. Thank you friend.

15th - Magge - I haven't gotten to talk to you in years before this game, so it was nice to catch up while it lasted. I wish you would've played that one duel so you could've had a shot to be here too.

14th - Cory - Robbed king ;( </3 why didn't you do the fucking spamming?

13th - Omar - You took out Julianbae and so I had to be against you, but you were a serious challenge threat in those last few O.I. days, and you narrowly lost. Good game my dude.
2581 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
POST-MERGE/JURY
--------------------
12th - Matt - You were playing hard from Day 1, which I think caused you to make a lot of enemies and put a bigger target on your back earlier than you would've liked.

11th - Mel - You know how much I love you as a friend, and I was so glad to finally be playing in a survivor game with you again after Pangea. I wish we could've played longer together. :(

10th - Eli - We never really talked a whole lot, and I wish we would've been able to more, but you seemed like a really cool guy and you were great in challenges. Hope we can play again soon and work together.

9th - Patrick - I wish it didn't have to be you who left the night you were sent to Redemption, but at the time, Tyler and I had been working together longer, we'd known each other longer, so it only made sense for me to use the idol on him. You were playing hella amazing though, which deserves a lot of recognition.

8th - Tyler - Bitch, you know how much I love you as a friend. We go back years in our friendship, and even though we go back and forth a lot with when we work together vs. when we turn on each other, you are one of the best players I've ever seen on Tengaged, and I wish it never had come down to me vs. you on Redemption, so we both could've been here. Love ya dude.

7th - Jake - You were playing phenomenal the entire game, and you almost had me at that final Redemption duel. I think your hilarious as fuck, you never ceased to make me laugh with your quick witted jokes, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you in your future group game endeavors, because you are someone to keep their eye on.

6th - Dylan - Like Eli, we never really talked all that much, probably because we were always on opposite tribes until the merge, but you were one hell of a competitor, and at the time of your departure, it was the safest bet when trying to place our votes where an idol would be least likely to go. Had you won that duel over adam, I have no doubt you'd be sitting here and I'd be on the jury.

5th - Adam  - You were BY FAR the hardest vote for me in this entire game. You already know why I had to turn on you the way I did, but I hope we can still remain friends after this, and you can someday become the first 3 time winner of my series, because with how hard you fought from Day 1 in this game, you could easily win any game you wanted to.

4th - Andy - I really truly do wish we could've came to Final 3 together and had our O.I. returnees in the Final 3 storyline, but it just wouldn't have been the best move for me in the end. I had come here for 1st, and with you, I think I was guaranteeing myself 3rd. Nothing personal at all because you are an absolute delight to talk to and work with, but I hope you're not to angry with me, because you are such a fierce bitch that I need in my life.
2580 days 20 hours ago
Nattie
Hey guys!! Grats on finals to you both.
I will be doing mine after work today!
2580 days 11 hours ago
black0ut247
Ken - Real shame you weren't active, as an old school player it would have been nice playing with you.

AJ - Ugh I wish you tried harder, you know I love ya and we woulda killed it man.

Bryce - Didn't talk to you at all. Sorry, nothing to say here.

Julian - Didn't talk to you either but were friends. But tbh I was scared of all the friendships you had in the game which is why I targeted you and Darcy pretty early on.

Qaz - Sorry man, at this point I had a connection with everyone on the tribe except you. I felt bad voting for you because you seemed like you wanted to play and just got dealt a shit hand. Gl to you in future games.

Alex - Similar to Qaz, I also voted you because you we're just the only person I didn't have a connection with. Me/Jake/Nattie were a trio and Darcy/Tyler/NJ/me had an alliance that I didn't want to go against yet. It just felt easy to not disrupt anything yet. Sorry if I was a dick to you about everything.

George - Never talked to you, but I think you're cool. Would have been nice playing with you.

Mark - I think you going was actually huge for my game. This entire merge was one giant war and had you been there instead of Eli I don't know if I would be here right now. So even though you wen't pre-merge, I do think of you as someone who was part of the war, shame you wen't in the early stages.

Darcy - My first major betrayal. I'm sorry but I just never felt comfortable in that alliance. Also by taking you out I managed to build a ton of trust with Matt in what was one of my favorite conversations ever. I was very scared of you as a player so I did what I had to.

Magge - And just like that, my second major betrayal. At this point I really wanted to keep Adam in the game so that my ties would be stronger than other peoples, and I really wasn't close with you/patrick. So when Adam told me that you informed him about the NJ plan (Even though I did too) I just sorta scape goated you to Nattie/Matt and got them on board. It's funny though, you went for trying to save Adam, and in the end I took you out to save Adam.

Cory - We also never spoke, and tbh I think you're a very good player that I was really happy to see go pre-merge. Mad respect to you and i'm glad that you weren't in the post-merge war, otherwise who knows what would have happened.

Omar - Didn't speak to you, don't know whose side you would have taken but it probably wouldn't have been mine. You may have taken NJ/Andy's role as another soldier in their side's army or maybe not. Regardless, good luck to ya going forward.
2580 days 10 hours ago
black0ut247
Jury: I'm also giving medals of honor to my fallen comrades who could not be here today (H).

Matt - Ugh the first casualty. Your elimination is what helped me realize that this game was going to be a massive war between two sides, and it just sucks that someone I had 100% trust in (you and Nattie were the only ones) had to be the one to go for me to realize. I had a lot of fun playing with you, we had one of my favorite conversations ever "Even though your getting votes tonight, throw your vote and ill protect you." TBH shocked that you had that level of faith in me but i'm so glad it worked out for us when it did. Glad to call you a friend and it was a shame to see you go. To my fallen comrade: (H)

Mel - When the merge came along you we're just one of the only people I had never spoken too. So when your name came up I wasn't going to make the effort to dispel that, especially when I was already protecting Adam. Valiant effort.

Eli - Again, it was a shame you went. We were in the minority and it could have been any one of us. I really beat myself up on this one because you could have gone to exile and we would have been safe. It sucks the way it happened but you went out a war hero like the rest of our fallen comrades. To my fallen comrade: (H)

Patrick - It was nice working with you on the NuBonilla tribe, and i'm sorry I fucked that up with Magge's elimination, which I feel is a big reason you were on the other side. Ultimately it was nice playing with you, and some badly timed powers really did you dirty.

Tyler - Like Patrick, I feel like my betrayal (in this case to Darcy) really set you and NJ up against me. I really wanted to be solid with you but unfortunately we just ended up separated from each other for a long time, and you came back with loyalties to different people. It was fun playing with you.

Jake - The only casualty of the dream team. Adam and Andy had the power that round, and they got to choose between you/me/nattie/dylan. I did everything I could to convince Adam not to play his idol. Even voting for you and showing the screen shots to make him believe it would work. Ultimately, one of my biggest regrets was voting for you and I learned that sometimes it's more important to make the emotional choice rather than the logical one for a friend. I'm sorry you went. You're a good friend and I loved playing with you. To my fallen comrade: (H) and to a fallen member of the dream team (D).

Dylan - Another casualty to our side. We did everything we could and managed to get it down to a fire making challenge. Had you won that you'd be sitting here with me and Nattie. I pulled hard for you, but ultimately luck wasn't on our side for this one. To my fallen comrade: (H).

Adam - Jesus man. This game was a roller coaster with you. I originally saved you because I thought it would build the same level of trust it did with Matt. I didn't expect you'd end up being the general who marched soldiers against me. I do think you're a huge reason i'm here right now, because every time my side was at your mercy, you pushed those guns pointed at me away, just as I did for you. Unbelievable how in a side of such back and forth power and fighting i'd become so close to someone that I knew i'd ultimately have to over come. There were times when you thought it was over, and times when I thought it was over. Ultimately, we went head to head and it resulted in your elimination which marked the end of the war for me. You're an incredibly smart guy who I really loved playing with. I can't say you fought for my side but I can't let you go without any honors. So here's a token of my respect (R).

Andy - When this smoke cleared and it became apparent that me/nattie had won this war with the help of NJ, you we're the odd man out. I really tried working with you at several points of this game but unfortunately none of my deals were ever really that great. It was fun playing with you even if we didn't get to work w
2580 days 7 hours ago
black0ut247
ith each other.
2579 days 23 hours ago
Mattress
where is natties!?
2579 days 19 hours ago
Nattie
24th: Ken/Konohavillage1 (8-0) (Juskatla) (Voted Out Day 6, Did Not Compete On OI)
Didn't speak as diff tribes, unlucky tho!
23rd: AJ/JetsRock12 (7-0) (Juskatla) (Voted Out Day 10, Did Not Compete On OI)
I was excited when I saw you in this game, I was hoping we would be working together but you was robbed!
**TRIBE SWAP ON DAY 13**
22nd: Bryce/Temponeptune (6-2, Day 2) (Voted Off OI 3-2-1, Day 14) (
Didn't speak at all!
21st: Julian/TheSexiestDude990 (3-2-1, Day 12) (Voted Off OI 4-2, Day 16)
You and boots were who I expected to dominate this game, you were on my radar very early but I didn't think it would be that easy to take you out! Was shocked at the double blindside us and the other tribe pulled off.
20th: Qaz/Qazwdxedc (5-3, Day 14) (Voted Off OI 5-1, Day 18) (Juskatla/Bonilla)
Nothing personal, wanted to keep the numbers and you seemed like an easy picking.
19th: Alex/Ghrocky100 (7-1, Day 4) (Voted Off OI 3-3/2-2/Lost Firemaking Duel To NJ, Day 20) (Bonilla)
We didn't build much of a relationship and similar to qaz, was all a numbers game!
18th: George/Ireks (5-1-1, Day 8) (Voted Off OI 4-2, Day 22)
Never spoke to you!
**OI TRIBAL PHASE ENDS**
**MERGE/OI PLAYERS COMPETE TO RETURN**
17th: Mark/Icarus_Mark (4-4/3-3/Lost Firemaking Duel To Eli, Day 20) (Lost OI Duel Day 23) (Juskatla/
I knew you had a reputation in group games which scared me, I don't know what it was but you scared me for some reason and felt it was best you left.
16th: Darcy/Boots22 (3-2-1-1, Day 12) (Lost OI Duel Day 24) (Bonilla)
Similar to Julian, saw you as a big threat and a great contender to win this game.
15th: Magge/Magge555550101 (4-2, Day 18) (Lost OI Duel Day 24) (Kunghit/Bonilla)
Alec is taking full credit for this one which is not true! You seemed fishy and I couldn't trust you too much. Adam was giving us every ounce of his life to stay so I felt it would be better to gain his trust and run with him.
14th: Cory/Lifer107 (4-2, Day 22) (Lost OI Duel Day 24) (Kunghit/Kunghit/
Don't remember much of you playing this game it's been a long ass game sorry.
13th: Omar/5651Omar (4-2, Day 12) (Lost OI Duel Day 25) (
The only person in this cast I had played with before and when I saw you was so close to making it back in I was pissed! Would have been fun to play with u again
**ANDY & NJ RETURN DAY 25**
**JURY STARTS**
12th: Matt/Mattress (6-5, Day 29) (Lost RI Duel To Mel, Day 31) (Bonilla/Bonilla/Juskatla/FUCK)
Honesty if I could relate my gameplay to anyone in this cast it would be you. We always agreed on things and had the same train of thought, I was really frustrated when you left and you was definitely someone I could  of seen myself going to the end of this game with you!
11th: Mel/Me2013 (7-4-1, Day 27) (Lost RI Duel To Eli, Day 32) (Juskatla/Kunghit/Kunghit/FUCK)
Absolute beast, as I mentioned in your question. Nothing personal just feared you and knew you were an easy target due to being so strong. That tempted me to want to keep you around but I decided not to. Had you been left around I could see you being a strong contender to win this whole thing.
10th: Eli/EliOrtiz1234 (5-4, Day 31) (Lost RI Duel To Patrick, Day 34) (Juskatla/Kunghit/Juskatla/FUCK)
Eli you are great. We hardly even needed to speak to much but both knew that we had eachothers backs. I always thought you had ties with others but so did I so it worked. I enjoyed playing this game with you and it was iconic when you was screaming you wanted to compete against people at RI.
9th: Patrick/Unkown (2-0(5)-0(2), Day 33) (Lost RI Duel To Tyler, Day 36) (Kunghit/Bonilla/Kunghit/FUCK)
Patrick, as I mentioned in mels question I had every intention of working with you in this game but sometimes you end up on diff sides and it just wasn't possible. We have been friends for years so the fact you seem to be so mad when I am sure you would have done the same in my position is beyond me. You played a good game tho up until being voted out a
2579 days 15 hours ago
Nattie
Fuck sake I had very long messages for each will send again later
2579 days 8 hours ago
Nattie
Finishing this now!!
8th: Tyler/Bryjow123 (5-4, Day 35) (Lost RI Duel to NJ, Day 38) (Bonilla/Kunghit/Kunghit/FUCK)
Tyler, we never talked much once the merge hit as we were on different sides however you seemed like a decent guy with your head screwed on. As we weren't on the same sides I wasn't too fussed about voting you I just wanted to ensure I had the numbers moving forward.
7th: Jake/Lemjam6 (3-0(3), Day 39) (Lost RI Duel To NJ, Day 40) (Bonilla/Kunghit/Juskatla/FUCK)
My ride or die, honestly robbed queen and so sad I can't experience finals with you! If I walk away from this game without winning yeah I will be dissapointed but at least I rekindled a friendship with an old friend. Throwback to day 2 when we were hiding behind your idol expecting to have to use it within the first few rounds lol
**RI ENDS/NJ RETURNS DAY 41**
6th: Dylan/SurvivorFreak13 (3-3/2-2/Lost Firemaking Duel To Adam, Day 42) (Kunghit/Kunghit/Kunghit/FUCK)
We didn't really talk a huge lot until later in the game but I'm so happy we did, you were super loyal and someone I knew I could trust moving forward with. Again same with jake I was really sad to see u go as I thoroughly enjoyed having you as an ally!
5th: Adam/Adamsel (3-2), Day 44) (Juskatla/Bonilla/Kunghit/FUCK)
Adam, we had our problems but that doesn't change the fact I don't massively respect you as a game player. You scared the hell out of me on several occasions as I had seen first hand what you were capable of. You played a great game but I would be lying if I said I wasn't glad to see you go.
4th: Andy/Amf7410 (5-1, Day 22) (Returned Day 25) (3-1, Day 46) (Kunghit/Kunghit/Juskatla/FUCK)
Andy, you done great to come this far with a huge target on your back from retuning from RI. If I had it my way you would be here in the finals with me
And NJ right now but we fell short of the final immunity!

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!