This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 10

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2583 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
You will start on your own time.

THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO DO THIS.

FIRST AND LIKELY THE EASIEST... SCHEDULE A TIME TO DO THIS!

OR THE SECOND. JUST WING IT. which mean.....

When ready (and im online) mail me and say "I'm Ready"

I will said you a confirmation mail asking if you are still ready. Respond and your time then starts.

There are 4 levels.

First level:
ACCURACY/SPEED:
You must climb a set of 20 steps in individual mails, counting from 1 to 20. If any point you send one out of order, you must START OVER.

Second level:
SPAM:
Get 5 players OUTSIDE the game to mail me your name. Do this to move on. MULTIS DO NOT COUNT.

Third level:
LUCK:
There are 3 holes.
Hole 1 gives you a 1/2 shot at scoring 1 point.
Hole 2 gives you a 1/3 shot at scoring 2 points.
Hole 3 gives you a 1/4 shot at scoring 3 points.
Get 10 points to move on.
Every move must be made in individual mails and you cannot make another move until i respond to you.

Level 4:
PUZZLE:
Everyone is given a different puzzle but equal in strength. Successfully complete this to stop your time.

Whoever completes all 4 levels in the fastest time wins final immunity and a 1 in 3 shot at winning the game. More important, the chance to plead your case to the jury.

DO NOT DISCUSS THIS CHALLENGE WITH ANYONE ELSE UNTIL IT IS OVER. HAVE INTEGRITY AND RESPECT PLEASE.

IF YOU WISH TO SCHEDULE A TIME, MAIL ME.

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO START! IF MORE TIME IS NEEDED I WILL GIVE IT SINCE TOMORROW IS EASTER AND I PERSONALLY DOUBT I'LL BE ON MUCH
2581 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I have the results to final immunity.
2581 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 4th is Nattie. Nattie was the last one to play, so when it became impossible to win I just stopped the challenge.
2581 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 3rd with 30 MINUTES 23 SECONDS is Andy
2581 days 2 hours ago
black0ut247
LOL
2581 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 2nd with 29 MINUTES 23 SECONDS is NJ

Meaning with 20 MINUTES 36 SECONDS, ALEC WINS FINAL IMMUNITY!
2581 days 2 hours ago
black0ut247
@nat
2581 days 2 hours ago
black0ut247
damn i killed it
2581 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Alec you will have a chance to plead your case to the jury as to why you should win.

Andy, Nattie, NJ, one of you will become the final member of the jury.

Head back to camp. Goodnight!

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!