This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 6

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2592 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
THIS IS ALSO THE NEXT RI DUEL!!!!! PATRICK IS PLAYING THIS ON RI AS WELL. WHOEVER IS VOTED OUT WILL HAVE THEIR SCORE COMPARED WITH PATRICK'S TO SEE WHO WINS THE DUEL.

Today you will be playing a sliding puzzle LIVE and it will be timed. This is so I can make sure no one edits the score. You can either screenshare on skype and I will time you playing. Or you can use your computer to record the screen. Record you playing. Then upload it and send it to me. Most systems have a way to record the screen. Just google it, though if you need help let me know and I'll be glad to help.

You can also use a video camera to record/upload (as long as it's clear quality and i can read your moves/time)

For starters, if you have windows 10, just go here. https://betanews.com/2015/07/19/windows-10-secret-screen-recording-tool/

Here is the puzzle:
https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/survivor-best-to-never-win/

Whoever completes it in the FASTEST time wins immunity and a 1 in 7 shot at winning this game. (or wins the RI Duel)

In the event of a tie, whoever did it in the least amount of moves wins.

You have 24 hours. You can practice as much as you want. When you are ready to do it LIVE let me know. I can only do one person at a time so I will allow more than 24 hours if I am not able to get to everyone. If you do not attempt to do the challenge in the first 24 hours then I will NOT give you extra time.
2591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Alec, NJ, and Dylan did not play.
2591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In last is Jake with 780 seconds.
2591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
The last 3 scores are within 22 seconds of each other. Meaning the difference between first and third is 22 seconds only.
2591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 3rd is Andy with 170 seconds
2591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Down to Adam and Nattie
2591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 2nd is Nattie with 168 seconds.

Meaning with 148 seconds, ADAM WINS IMMUNITY!
2591 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
gl Nat
2591 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
YAYAYAYAYAYYAY!!!
2591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Adam you have a 1 in 6 shot at winning this game. As for everyone else, I cannot say the same. Head back to camp. Goodnight!
2591 days 4 hours ago
Lemjam6
i feel sick
2591 days 4 hours ago
Lemjam6
i thought it was hard :(

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!