This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 2

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2607 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
CREDIT TO M7MD26

(gonna say this real quick. MULTIS ARE NOT ALLOWED. it is not hard to tell if a user is a multi. if you use multis you will be REMOVED FROM THE GAME. not the challenge but from the GAME.)

You must first mail me saying: "starting a pen pal service"

Your time then starts. You must get 10 people to mail me YOUR name. You must get exactly 10. Once you believe 10 people have mailed me Your name, you must mail me "I trust them!"

This will lock in your time. If you lock in and only 9 or 11 people (or anything else) you will be eliminated.

The person that gets exactly 10 people the fastest wins individual immunity and a 1 in 10 at winning this game.

Whoever is voted out will not count of course.

In the event no one gets 10 exactly, whoever gets at least 10 mails the fastest wins, regardless if they go over. If no one goes over 10 then whoever got 9 the fastest wins. If no one got 9, then its who got 8 the fastest. And so on.

You have 24 hours. The faster I receive results, the faster I post them.
2607 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
whats with all the mail challenges
2607 days 17 hours ago
Mattress
This is why i never have, and never will win immunity. No friends :(
2606 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Eli, Jake, and Nattie competed.
2606 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Eli only got 9 people and is eliminated.
2606 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jake 37 seconds

Nattie 1 minute 37 seconds

JAKE WINS IMMUNITY
2606 days 17 hours ago
adamsel
congrats Jake!
2606 days 17 hours ago
Lemjam6
Yass

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!