This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenges going to be used this season

Topic » Challenges going to be used..

2525 days 4 hours ago
Brycemusser
This is where I will post each challenge as I make it before you actually play it so you have time to practice
2525 days 4 hours ago
Brycemusser
The trick is you won't know what each challenge is for immunity or something else
2524 days 4 hours ago
Brycemusser
Congo Crush

Rules: for this challenge each tribe will constantly be knocking congos out of the other tribes basket, but be warned because if you don't reach all your congos in your basket by the time limit then your tribe could lose

Note: in this challenge you will not be taking turns everyone will constantly be playing no turns everyone will participate.

More Rules: to score points your tribe must post....

Runs to get congos. ( 3 times in a row)

Return with congos ( 3 in a row)

Place congos ( 3 in a row)

Knocking out rules: to knock out congos you must say....

Knocks out congos of Una Picarios basket ( 6 times in a row)

Knock out congos of Asi Ani's basket ( 6 times in a row)

Note: each tribe will have 50 congos, once congos are knocked out they can no longer be used. The tribe with the most congos will win immunity

Does everyone understand?
Survivors ready?
2522 days 19 hours ago
Brycemusser
Trivia climb

Rules: this challenge is called Climb Climb Climb and will test your knowledge of survivor.
Each person will have the trivia tower and here is how you will play.

The person to climb up the tower first will win at each level the questions get harder get the question wrong at any section and you must start at beginning, please mail me your answers.

More rules:here are the rules for each you must say at each tower

Say at all towers.....

Climb one( 1 time)

Climb two ( one time)

Climb three ( one time)

Climb four ( one time)

Raise Green flag ( one time)

Must read: once you post "Raise green flag" mail me ready and I will mail you back a question from the show survivor. If you get it wrong you must start over from this level not from the bottom. Once you reach the question again you will get a different question. All answers should be mailed to me.

There are five levels so you must repeat this process 5 times. The first person to complete all levels will remain and the other contestants will be eliminated from the game completely
2514 days 16 hours ago
Brycemusser
Trivia climb

Rules: this challenge is called Climb Climb Climb and will test your knowledge of survivor.

The person to climb up the tower first will win at each level the questions get harder get the question wrong at any section and you must start at beginning, please mail me your answers.

Say at all towers.....

Climb one( 1 time)

Climb two ( one time)

Climb three ( one time)

Climb four ( one time)

Must read: once you post "Raise green flag" mail me ready and I will mail you back a question from the show survivor. If you get it wrong you must start over from this level not from the bottom. Once you reach the question again you will get a different question. All answers should be mailed to me.

There are five levels so you must repeat this process 5 times. The first person to complete all levels will remain and the other contestants will be eliminated from the game completely

At if you reach a second question you must guess that answer until correct at the second question you won't need to repeat anything previously.
You only have to repeat the level if you get the first question wrong
2513 days 1 hour ago
Brycemusser
Trivia climb

The tribe member  to climb up the tower first will win at each level the questions get harder get the question wrong at any section and you must start at beginning, please mail me your answers.

Say at all towers.....

Climb one( 1 time)

Climb two ( one time)

Climb three ( one time)

Climb four ( one time)

There are five levels so you must repeat this process 5 times. The first tribe to complete all levels will remain and the other contestants will be eliminated from the game completely

At if you reach a second question you must guess that answer until correct at the second question you won't need to repeat anything previously.
You only have to repeat the level if you get the first question wrong

Note: Each tribe must change the player competing for the level each time. This challenge will be constant it is up to you who goes in which order, but decide quick because this challenge will still be going on even if your tribe hasn't decided. The tribe to complete all levels first wins immunity

open group

BNB Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!