This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage

Topic » Rites of Passage

2825 days 4 hours ago
cbearattack
Please leave your thoughts on each player you have played with, reflect on how far you have come and remember your fallen comrades. If it wasn't for them none of you would be here.

Voted Out
18: Ryan W. (winners1)
17: Chandler P. (Chandler1996)
16: Jake G. (Jakegoesonline)
15: Rory (rory17)
14: Tyler (bamold1999)
13: Rodrigo S. (Rodrigueseve) 
12: C.J. (casey5705)
-----------------Jury----------------------
11: Kevin (kevin121302)
10: Justyn (scooby0000)
9: Anna (AnnaMay)
8: Barry M. (BluJay112)
7: Tennis B. (flame999)
6: Gamo P. (Thisismygame)
5: Ryan S. (Ryan S.)
2825 days 4 hours ago
cbearattack
Also, please fill this out
2825 days 4 hours ago
BoogieWoman
This will take a while
2825 days 1 hour ago
BostonRob524
Please leave your thoughts on each player you have played with, reflect on how far you have come and remember your fallen comrades. If it wasn't for them none of you would be here.

Voted Out
18: Ryan W. (winners1) - You weren't really ever here so not much to say :P
17: Chandler P. (Chandler1996) - Same as Ryan W.
16: Jake G. (Jakegoesonline) - We talked a little bit and alligned, you're pretty cool man but you went sort of inactive :P
15: Rory (rory17) - Never spoke to you as we weren't ever on the same tribe! :P
14: Tyler (bamold1999) - Same as Rory :/
13: Rodrigo S. (Rodrigueseve)  - Man we were on the same tribe but never spoke to one another! Maybe next time man!
12: C.J. (casey5705) - Never spoke with you either as we weren't on the same tribe pre-merge I think and once merge hit you fell victim to rocks because of a double tie :P
11: Kevin (kevin121302) - My arch enemy in this game! We started out as allies and turned against one another and in the end I had the numbers and you didn't! Good game though! :)
10: Justyn (scooby0000) - Barely spoke to you, the whole game but heard you were Kevin's closest ally so you were voted out :/
9: Anna (AnnaMay) - Ahhh Anna my homegirl! I trusted you probably the most out of anyone but Gamo pulled a fast one! You were so honest and nice and a comp beast love ya girly! :)
8: Barry M. (BluJay112) - Barry ahh someone who was kind of just there, never really spoke to one another and eventually you had to go as Gamo had immunity!
7: Tennis B. (flame999) - Pretty much the same as Barry! :P
6: Gamo P. (Thisismygame) - Man we never got to speak to each other or talk about anything, but you were definitely a character who made an epic idol blindside! You made it far by doing you man! Good job! :)
5: Ryan S. (Ryan S.) - We never really spoke until just this last vote :/ You were doing something right to have made it to final 5! Grats on that!
2824 days 21 hours ago
BBHoe

Voted Out
18: Ryan W. (winners1): You weren't on my tribe so didn't talk to you :(
17: Chandler P. (Chandler1996): Same :( You were inactive so
16: Jake G. (Jakegoesonline): Same as Ryan and Chandler :(
15: Rory (rory17): Sorry, evicted you because you're an inact
14: Tyler (bamold1999): Didn't talk to you too boo
13: Rodrigo S. (Rodrigueseve): Bitch you were like half here half there so you gotta go y'all
12: C.J. (casey5705): Sorry it had to come down to this.. that you had to pick the purple rock but boo better you than me ;)
11: Kevin (kevin121302): Kevin.. we didn't talk much game but I knew you were part of the opposing alliance! It was fun playing against you and sorry for blindsiding you!
10: Justyn (scooby0000): Didn't really talk to you but I assumed you were Kevin's closest ally so I told everyone to vote you out boo.
9: Anna (AnnaMay): Anna babe! You were such the challenge beast and I nearly thought you were going to have this! I didn't want you to go at this stage and sorry you had to leave the moment you didn't win immunity :(
8: Barry M. (BluJay112): Barry!! We were tight from Day 1 of this game and it was sad to see you go :(
7: Tennis B. (flame999): Tennis!! You told me you had an idol but what confused me was you didn't use it.. so you were an instant target in my radar since I had the last idol left..
6: Gamo P. (Thisismygame): Gamo!! I'm so sorry I had to do this but I had to follow the majority and you were such a comp beast! Thanks for having my back most of the game and good luck playing in Big Brother with me :)
5: Ryan S. (Ryan S.): RYAN :( I am so sorry you had to go.. Everyone was going to pick you over anyone else because of you not being so much of a threat. I hope you respect the game move that it is and I love you bro <3
2824 days 13 hours ago
Jakeee1123
18: Ryan W. (winners1) you weren't on my tribe but u seem chill
17: Chandler P. (Chandler1996) also weren't on my tribe :(
16: Jake G. (JakeGoesOnline) you seemed nice and great at comps but monte blindsided you idk why
15: Rory (rory17) you were inactive sorry
14: Tyler (bamold1999) you seemed amazing girl I wanted to work with you! But u went inactive :(
13: Rodrigo S. (Rodgrigueseve) I didn't talk to u sorry
12: C.J. (casey5705) sorry u got robbed on purple rocks :(
11: Kevin (kevin121302) kev I wouldn't have been able to make it this far if it wasn't for you. ily so much and u are a great player
10: Justyn (scooby2000) same as Kev :(
9: Anna (AnnaMay) omg I literally thought you were gonna win omg! We both were playing both sides a little bit so I knew I always had u and trusted you
8: Barry M. (BluJay112) Barry we were really close since the beginning of the game! We just didn't really talk a whole lot towards the end but I still really like you :)
7: Tennis B. (flame999) we didn't talk as much as I wanted us too :( I didn't know where u were at and didn't trust you a whole lot so I'm sorry
6: Gamo P. (Thisismygame) OMG Gamo I wish it worked out. I tried to keep u safe for as long as I could but literally everyone was targeting you! I'm sorry dude
5: Ryan S. (Ryan S.) Ryan we were so close since the beginning! I'm sorry I had to lie to you last tribal but I had to keep myself safe. I wish it could've worked out better and you are honestly one of the coolest people I've met. Love ya <3
2824 days 11 hours ago
cbearattack
Latisha's

Voted Out
18: Ryan W. (winners1) It was you or me so thanks for that
17: Chandler P. (Chandler1996) inactive
16: Jake G. (Jakegoesonline) victim to my only alliance
15: Rory (rory17) inactive
14: Tyler (bamold1999) inactive
13: Rodrigo S. (Rodrigueseve) you were a threat to my group
12: C.J. (casey5705) kinda robbed
11: Kevin (kevin121302) I liked you and didn't vote for you even though I wanted to
10: Justyn (scooby0000) Picked the wrong side and didn't play hard
9: Anna (AnnaMay) You were gonna win so you were blindsided. I didn't vote for you because I like you to much
8: Barry M. (BluJay112) floater but you were nice
7: Tennis B. (flame999) You thought your idol made you entitled #lolnope
6: Gamo P. (Thisismygame) You tried hun but couldn't get me
5: Ryan S. (Ryan S.) I'm sorry I couldn't save you boo

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!