This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10

Topic » Episode 10

2846 days 11 hours ago
cbearattack
This next challenge will be NON-LIVE and will be posted sometime before or by midnight tomorrow, you will have till 8 pm central the next day to complete it.

(Aka I'm posting it tomorrow 7/27 and you will have till 8pm central to complete it 7/28)
2845 days 10 hours ago
cbearattack
Come on in guys
Today's challenge is "Karma Count" and here's how it works

You are going to mail me the links to 15 tengaged users, one of each color level. However, you get one point for every Karma they have, so you want to find users with abnormally high amounts of Karma if you want to do well in this comp.

You have 24 hours to mail me one of each color:
-White
-Yellow
-Orange
-L Green
-D Green
-Blue
-Purple
-Red
-Brown
-Black
-Silver
-Gold
-Sky
-Blood
-TV Star

You are working ALONE in this comp! Do not share answers or ask for help from anyone in the game!

(And yes Gamo, this was the challenge before we did it in Power Struggle)
2845 days 10 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
The one i got evicted in?
REALLY?
2845 days 10 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
*cries*
2845 days 10 hours ago
Jakeee1123
*steps in quicksand at the challenge* *slowly suffocates to death*
2844 days 21 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Guys, i won.
Sorry.
I didnt get help from anyone in the game....
2844 days 12 hours ago
cbearattack
And just as he called it with
83,837 POINTS GAMO WINS IMMUNITY

Gamo come on over, for the first time immunity is yours, and after last tribal I bet you are happy about this
http://imgur.com/a/ogVBT

(and just so everyone is clear Gamo beat the second person out by around 20,000 points, so Gamo did pretty well)

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!