This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Honduras Rules

Topic » Survivor Honduras Rules

2862 days 16 hours ago
cbearattack
Normal Game Rules
1) The tribe that loses immunity will go to tribal and must vote someone out, unless a medical evacuation occurs. Tribal Council can still occur at the discretion of the host!

2) Medical evacuations are decided upon by the host. They will come if
a) you do not participate constantly
b) You give no Warning to not participating more than three times
c) You are disrespectful to the host
d) other reasons decided upon by the host
I am very lenient, that being said I do not feel like I will need to give warning. However I will always be fair.

3) You are not allowed to talk to someone on the opposing tribe/someone voted out. Doing so could be grounds for medical evacuation, a penalty vote, inability to participate in the next challenge, banning from the group

4) Any rude comments towards the host or death threats could bring consequences such as
1) a penalty vote
2) not being allowed to participate in the immunity challenge
3) medical evacuation
4) being banned from my group, etc.
While I want people to have firey personality's and have no issue with insults, when it comes to the point that you are not taking this game seriously I have no issue inflicting these penalties on you

Immunity Idols
1) I must be told before the votes are read that you are playing it. You can play the idol yourself, or tell me to.
2) Must be played before the final four tribal council

Other twists
1) Rules will be revealed when need be

Challenges
1) Challenge rules will be posted directly before it begins. Then questioning will be open for clarification.
2) Ultimately, any rule infractions are decided upon by the host. I am human and can make mistakes, but what I say goes

I know this sounds like I will be a hard ass, but that is not true. I just want these basic rules laid out so people understand what needs to happen
2861 days 17 hours ago
cbearattack
Also, if a jury member does not cast a vote for final tribal the 1st non jury member will cast a replacement vote and so on

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!