This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 4 Elimination Challenge

Topic » Final 4 Elimination Challenge

2887 days 2 hours ago
cbearattack
Welcome To our Final Four

Katniss
Kevin
Maddie

and Kyle, the first player who has made it on to the finale

Tonight you have your final challenge before the finale. Today's challenge is called "Karma is a bitch" and here's how it works

Throughout Tengaged there are 15 color levels

-White
-Yellow
-Orange
-Light Green
-Green
-Blue
-Purple
-Red
-Brown
-Black
-Silver
-Gold
-Sky
-Blood
-TV Star

Your goal is to find a user on each color level and send me a link to their profile (please submit it in a list form labeling what their color levels are)

The Karma of all players will be added together and the person with the most points from karma total wins the challenge and goes on to the final 2, the other 2 will be eliminated.

However, there is a twist! If ANYONE has a match of users that user's karma level will count to neither scores, so there is some strategy in this challenge.

To be clear they can be any player and they do NOT have to consent to you sending me their link or anything like that.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge, if you have any questions please mail me. :)

Players are you ready??? GO
2887 days 2 hours ago
cbearattack
and Kyle does NOT have to compete
2887 days 2 hours ago
cbearattack
And mail me your list with links
2887 days 2 hours ago
Kyle12212
ok
2886 days ago
cbearattack
And the winner of the challenge (because she's the only one who sent something in) is
MADDIE

The returnees will be facing off in the final showdown
2886 days ago
cbearattack
As for Katniss and Kevin, sadly you are eliminated
2886 days ago
Kyle12212
thats what i like to see
2886 days ago
Kyle12212
when is the final challenge
2886 days ago
omggiraffe
Yay!! Gl

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!