This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #2

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #2

2894 days 16 hours ago
cbearattack
Welcome to the second nomination ceremony. Tonight you have 24 hours to send in your nomination for who should be sent home. Three people will be nommed, and remember refusing to nominate auto noms you.

Please email your nominees in the next 24 hours
2894 days 16 hours ago
cbearattack
Also you must nominate 2 people
2893 days 14 hours ago
cbearattack
Welcome to the nomination ceremony. Tonight three people will be nominated for elimination. First we will get to the two people who have not voted, the first two nominees are...
Katniss (Katniss12)
and
Janice (absol)
both of you did not nominate anyone and are up for elimination

And the third player nominated for elimination are

Kevin, Kyle, and Maddie all with two votes for elimination.

When there is a tie for elimination votes we go to a draw for who will be the third nominee. The person at the top of the list (sent through random.org) will be nominated
2893 days 14 hours ago
cbearattack
And the Nominee is
There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Kyle
Kevin
Maddie
IP: 24.216.124.111
Timestamp: 2016-06-08 06:48:40 UTC

Kyle
2893 days 14 hours ago
cbearattack
Kyle, Katniss, and Janice, all three of you are nominated for elimination. One of you may have the vote, one may not.

the voter has 24 hours to submit, and soon one will go.

Questions:

Kyle- how does it feel to be nominated through complete randomness

Katniss and Janice- are you playing this game?

the voter has 24 hours to submit, and soon one will go.
2893 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
Um idk why I got 2 votes, I'm trying to be nice to everyone but no hard feelings, I hope the randomness doesnt happen again for me
2892 days 23 hours ago
Katniss12
I am playing but the wifi at my house is crap and I am having trouble with my timing.

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!