This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT

Topic » IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT

2944 days 14 hours ago
cbearattack
I have moved this here because, frankly, I'm annoyed

I am tired of being everyone's mother. Multiple people have been complaining about issues w/ multiple contestants. I want to help you out, but if you do not send me evidence I WILL NO LONGER RESPOND. I am not your mother, or your pre-school teacher so please either handle it yourself or give me something legitimate that I can see. I'm not calling anyone a cheater or lying, but I'm not going to do anything if you do not show me anything!

And by this I do not mean if people tell you to grow up or say don't give them the idol clue. That is not a personal attack, that is them being rude but frankly they could do that in a fasting/casting whatever. I am not trying to get drama for ratings, my idea of this group game was to simulate a true survivor experience, and shit like that happens if you go on a reality television show. If you don't like it, fine, but then quit and don't complain to me.
My example of a personal insult or threat is this so everyone is clear:
If they say "F you to hell you f ing c-word" or "You whatever deragatory term" that is when it gets uncalled for, and when they threaten your life, that is uncalled for. So stop, and I am not just directing this to two people because I know they'll think I am, I am directing this to everyone. When I say multiple I mean 4 people have done this. I am done with it
2944 days 14 hours ago
Mattarous
RT people need 2 stop being sensitive!!!!

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!