This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE - WINNER SINGLE - LINDSAY FALODA

Topic » FINALE - WINNER SINGLE -..

2949 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
The final performance of the season...... Lindsay Faloda.
2949 days 23 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Love this song choice. I've been waiting for you to use this song. Arguably one of the best from the album.

This was a bit shaky but overall another great performance. I really think Carly stole the night with her 2nd performance and it is very hard to come on stage after her but I think you were more consistent tonight overall.

I just don't think you had a standout moment tonight and you really could've if you chose some different songs here and there.

8/10.
2949 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I disagree with Bonnie saying you didn't have a standout moment,
Yes Carly nailed her performance of "How Great Thou Art'
And she probably edged you out a bit,
But Creep was amazing.
But, onto THIS performance.
Arguably this was better than Carly's "Before He Cheats" but, forget Carly ever happened.
I'm glad you used these performances, because you finally showed that you're not just a floater who doesn't deserve to be here.
You proved you're a force and could win!
This showed :
Originality, as almost all other songs you've ever performed were covers. (Aside from Undone)
Stage presence
And so much star quality.
I really thought you'd do House Of the Rising Sun,
so you also showed, you're not as predictable as people have said.
You impressed me.
9/10
2949 days 4 hours ago
Illdi
As I said with Carly, I want to see if you're able to channel your artistry into an original song that will also top the charts. I will admit that I was unsure if you'd be able to do that but you really proved me wrong because this was such an enchanting performance. Your voice was showcased brilliantly and the song was even more catchy then Carly's. I could hear this all over the radio. I do feel as if you it was a tad shaky at times but not enough to bring the whole performance. It was amazing, quite frankly. Fantastic job.
9/10
2949 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
26/30
2949 days 4 hours ago
Illdi
I do feel as if you it was a tad shaky at times but not enough to bring the whole performance.

My amazing english skills

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!