This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE - CONTESTANT 4 - LINDSAY FALODA

Topic » FINALE - CONTESTANT 4 -..

2949 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2949 days 14 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
On your last performance I forgot to mention I really appreciate that you went out and searched for these live vocals rather than using the first performances you could find.

It's something that Jordan did when she was still here that I really appreciated.

You gave another great vocal here. Seriously, you've been very vocally strong so far tonight and it doesn't go unnoticed. I think this was slightly weaker than your last performance but I'm still giving it an 8 because they were very similar.

8/10
2949 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-claps-
You did another Post Modern Jukebox performance,
Which I love,
I am happy you didn't use the actual version, and used a on stage rendition,
It makes it even more special.
This was more upbeat and more stage presence based than Creep,
But I liked it.
Your vocals were still, great.
You picked a great time to shine,
Because with it being finale, i think more voters could come out and give you a chance.
This will be close!
9/10
2948 days 19 hours ago
Illdi
I do wish the quality of this video was better so that I could hear the details but I won't mark you down for that because it was still a stellar performance. The beginning was absolutely lovely as you toned the performance down and show the softer side of your vocals but then switched it up to your powerhouse vocals which not only showed your versatility as a performer but was an incredibly entertaining performance. I've given you slack for your growl in the past but now that you know when it's appropriate to use it, I quite enjoy it. That falsetto at the end was also glorious, props to you for that. I think this performance really displays what you've learnt in the competition coming up to this point. I thought that Carly had this in the bag but now, I'm not too sure. I thoroughly enjoyed this performance. I can't find any reasons to mark you down.
10/10
2948 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
27/30

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!