This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE - CONTESTANT 2 - LINDSAY FALODA

Topic » FINALE - CONTESTANT 2 -..

2950 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Throwback to top 20!
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7869/forum/topic/16958572
Here's Lindsay Faloda with Creep!
2950 days 6 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I think you really should've done "Can't Help Falling" again because that performance really set you apart from everyone else at the time. However I think Carly also failed to choose the right song here so I'm not gonna badger you about it.

I liked this rendition more than the first time you did it. You were fearless and elegant on stage and you did small things with your voice that you did not do the first time around which I really appreciated.

The growl was a little too much at times but it wasn't used too much, and I know it's part of your artistry.

8/10. I think this was the wrong song choice but great job nonetheless.
2950 days 5 hours ago
Illdi
While I do agree with Bonnie's statement that you should have done 'Can't Help Falling', this was arguably your best performance from me. It was stripped back when it needed to be and it showed your vocal range perfectly. I also have to commend your growl as it's something I've taken issue with before but you finally used it in a way that added to the performance, you're delivering at the right time. This performance was absolutely incredible and your style was showcased well. I loved your take on this classic song, incredible job... I don't know what else to say.
10/10
2950 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I love this arrangement and everything about it.
It really connected to the emotion and, you took a performance that was already memorable And made it almost more memorable.

The stage presence was beyond flawless, this was just a successful.
I told Bonnie once that if you didn't use "Can't Help Falling In Love"
It'd be idiotic, but... This proved me dead wrong

10/10
2950 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
28/30

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!