This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE - WINNER SINGLE - CARLY JAY

Topic » FINALE - WINNER SINGLE - CARLY..

2950 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
With her finale performance as a contestant... Here's Carly Jay, with her potential winner single... Before He Cheats.
2950 days 11 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
This is one of the most iconic songs in recent memory to be released by a country artist. Obviously this is Carrie's most well known song and it fit the theme very well as you've been performing Carrie songs since the very beginning.

This wasn't as amazing as your 2nd song but nothing could've topped that.

This was great just not amazing.

8/10.
2950 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-claps very heavily-
Okay, so to come out after your, and possibly the, performance of the season, with such an up-beat performance is very hard.
But you lived up to it in my opinion.
I'm buying this single on iTunes right after the show ends because if this is it live, I need to hear the studio version, because this was pretty damn great! (American idol joke... It's her winner single... Get it?)
But, the final verse of this was where you really shined.
The first part was great, with a few notable errors in pitch and stuff,
But the final verse, after you let the audience sang the chorus, was phenomenal,
Like, maybe one notable note where you were underpitch, but overall... This was a great victory song.
If you win, I'll be very happy because you're amazing.
9/10
2949 days 12 hours ago
Illdi
What I'm looking for in the winner's singles are how you guys put your artistry into something that will have to sell on the charts, you have to produce something that's unique to you but also gonna slay the radio. You have accomplished that for me. I hated all country music before this competition but you really changed my opinion on that. Your vocals were consistent and the song was incredibly catchy, it was really easy to get into it. I'm not surprised the audience already know the words because it really is that good. The final part of the song showcased your vocals brilliantly and although there were minor vocal issues, they were barely noticeable because your amazing stage prescence more then made up for it, stellar job!
10/10
2949 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
27/30

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!