This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE - CONTESTANT 3 - CARLY JAY

Topic » FINALE - CONTESTANT 3 - CARLY..

2949 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*Carly Jay = Contestant 1, 3 & 5*
2949 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-
This is one of my favorite songs of all time.
It's a classic.
It can fit in so many genres.
The fact you picked this song yourself really makes me happy,
Because this is such a beautiful song and you performed it wonderfully.
Even just your stage presence makes it obvious even you are in love with the song.
You felt the song.
Your ballads have always been your standout performances,
But this really took me above and beyond.
I honestly have goosebumps and am speechless.
10/10
2949 days 19 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
People may claim that you got here because of your popularity but this is the third time I find myself speechless at your talent.

I don't know how to critique this because it was literally perfect. I'm still in awe. THIS was your song of the season. This was THE song of the season (This song usurped your own song for that title in my opinion.) I could ramble all day about how amazing this was but instead all I'm gonna say is stellar job. Nothing could've made this better.

10/10.
2949 days 15 hours ago
Illdi
I somewhat agree with fellow judges, it felt very shaky at the beginning and I think you've given a lot better in this competition, this felt very safe to me and I whilst I do commend you for showing a different kind of country, it didn't quite get where it needed to for me. It felt as if it was building to something and I was very worried that it wouldn't but you surprised me. Everything considered, I thought it was good but the very beginning had vocal issues that shouldn't be happening at this stage.
8/10
2949 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Me @ Ellie giving a literally flawless performance a 8. #NitpickyCunt

28/30
2949 days 15 hours ago
Illdi
It's called different opinions.
2949 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!