This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 3 - CONTESTANT 3 - CARLY JAY

Topic » TOP 3 - CONTESTANT 3 - CARLY..

2951 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2951 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-
okay, so... Am I being too easy?
Because, I really thought that was flawless.
Do I need to relisten? Because, I really can't fault this for anything?
This wasn't another ballad, but it wasn't as country-rock pop like last week's.
It was uplifting, and inspirational and... Really just a triumph.
10/10
2950 days 22 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I liked this song choice. It was a great change of pace from your ballads/rock-country performances. Exactly what you needed during this stage of the competition. The staging was very well done as well because you looked amazing up there.

There were very noticeable vocal issues for me however. I know this is a hard song to sing and you were able to get better as the song progressed but in the top 3 I feel like vocal issues should be a thing of the past.

8/10.
2950 days 18 hours ago
Illdi
From the second that this started you had me intrigued, it was definitely something I didn't expect from you as it had a lot of pop influences that I wasn't sure if you would be able to execute well. Honestly, if there were vocal issues then I didn't notice it at al, you owned that stage. Was this your best performance in the competition, it most definitely was. Your stage prescence was also incredible because it just shows that you can nail every aspect of the performance. I don't really have much else to say, it was incredible.

1/10
2950 days 18 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
2 min ago Illdi

1/10
2950 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
19/30.
Jk 28/30

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!