This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 6 - CONTESTANT 5 - CARLY JAY

Topic » TOP 6 - CONTESTANT 5 - CARLY..

2971 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2971 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-
Although a duet, he was basically a background singer, so I definitely think we shouldn't judge you for doing a duet, because you reigned supreme.
And this was... Angelic to be honest.
One of your best.
You were criticized for being "cookie cutter" (by Ellie) but... This proved that to be astronomically incorrect.
I mean maybe the performance was THAT WEEK, but this proved for you to be an angelic, NON COOKIE CUTTER, singer.
And I'm amazed.
10/10
2971 days 14 hours ago
Illdi
I don't like duet performances in the competition because I want to see you, not some irrelevant wannabe. Let's be honest, that guy was a piece of shit so yeah, not going there. As Taylor said, I did day you were becoming very cookie cutter and guess what, you proved me wrong. You have such an angelic voice here and it just shows your versatility, incredible job this week. You made that song your bitch, I didn't expect this from you and I'm still in shock to be honest. You are one of the 3 people who I definitely think could win this whole thing, them high notes made me seizure from excitement as well.
10./10
2971 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
Although this was a duet you have proved that you arent cookie cutter anymore (i thought that too so Ellie wasnt the only one) This was sung so beautifully and your voice hit all the right notes, your emotion was amazing i literally dont have any critique except keep it up because you will win this if you continue impressing us with these performances

5/5
2971 days 13 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
As I read everyones reviews I was VERY wary of this performance. Especially of it being a duet.

But you just blew EVERYBODY out of the water tonight. I don't care what happens at the end of this season. This was the defining moment for me. Nobody can ever call you cookie cutter again. This was a winning performance. Your voice soared above anyone else's ever has in this competition. The vocal was one of the most beautiful I've ever heard. You went places with your voice the other five have not dared. The ending note without any accompaniment was also pitch perfect and flawless.

I'm so very proud of you and how far you've come.

10/10.
2971 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
35/35

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!