This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 6 - CONTESTANT 2 - RE KËMBËSOR

Topic » TOP 6 - CONTESTANT 2 - RE..

2973 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2973 days 17 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I almost protested this theme because I figured it would be very difficult for you to match. But once again you completely stunned me. You are so versatile and you can fit any theme while still being completely diverse and independent from any one else in this competition.

You started out in this competition as a dark horse that me and Taylor did not see coming but now I can see you at the end. You have completely overthrown the initial front runners here and you are now a force to be reckoned with each and every time you come on stage.

I love that you took the theme to a place none of us expected and sang the song in another language as well. Honestly a great start to the top 6 tonight so far and I find myself giving out another 10 which is rather unusual for me since I'm usually the hardcore judge but the talent you showed today is worth nothing less than a 10.

10/10.
2973 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-clapping-
Bonnie just said, (well I'm twisting her words around a lot but...) at the start, you were basically just a filler member of the top 24 who made it on sheer originality and you were a risk. (She didn't really say that, she said you were "on nobody's radar" and now "you could win")  and now... You're this.... Force.
You've done amazing week after week now.  You literally can do ANYTHING and NAIL it.
You're like a chameleon. You can do any genre and any theme.
It's astonishing.
This performance was not necessarily as good as your past ones, but you really made this week your bitch and nailed it.
9/10
2973 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
A few spots in the song i just couldnt really feel the energy this song should have or at least i think it should have Im giving you points for doing a song in another language This isnt your strongest performance but it isnt your weakest either. I dont like this but i dont dislike this either so im kinda indifferent about this

3/5
2972 days 20 hours ago
Illdi
One of my favourite things to do is boast about how I discovered your talents while the other judges dismissed you as filler. I love me. Regardless, you give us another incredible performance and I don't know what else to say because I feel like I'm just repeating my praises each and every week. You've got this undeniable energy to you that really enhances your performances each week. This was an incredible performance and I have to give you props for like, the 50 different languages that you've sung throughout the competition. My advice to you is to just keep it up, you clearly know what you're doing and your the only competitor who I can say doesn't need any advice from the judges, if anything you're giving us tips. Just flawless.
10/10
2972 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
32/35

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!