This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 6 - CONTESTANT 1 - JORDAN

Topic » TOP 6 - CONTESTANT 1 - JORDAN

2973 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*Our guest judge, Adam, only has 5 points as he's a guest. It'll be out of 35 this week.*
2973 days 13 hours ago
Illdi
Last week was such a letdown from you but this is the Jordan I love seeing, it was fun, it was bubbly and it's the reason you're such a strong contender. It wasn't absolutely flawless but it was still a good and solid performance from you, you took this song and made it your own which is what you should have done last week. You're such a unique performer and that really shined in your performance from your unique tone to your solid range. However, a lot of your performances have been fun and upbeat so far, I want to see some heart-wrenching emotional stuff from you next week.

9/10
2973 days 13 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
After last weeks stumble you are already back swinging. This was the classic Jordan we crave each and every week. Not only did you completely meet the theme but you did it in a way that was true to you and your artistry. Even the vocal played to your strengths and I believe this is one of the best performances we've heard from you. I also loved the shift to a more upbeat fun song that allowed you to show a different side of you. You've attempted some upbeat songs before but this one really payed off. Everything was just very cohesive and it just worked.

10/10. I don't know what you could've done better.
2973 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-heavy clapping-
Has Ellie said, it was not your best or flawless.
But, still... I love this side of you so much.
It's so classic sweet and indie and just... Amazing.
I really can't say much, it was cute and good.
Listen to Ellie though, sometimes these happy happy happy upbeat performances could be predictable.
But I love this arrangement so much. And such a good way to do the task well.
I loved it.
9/10
2973 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
From a technical aspect you hit a majority of the notes and it was a really nice rendition of this song but from a emotion and energy aspect i felt you lacked something i dont know what it was but i just kept thinking that it it needed something more. Overall a good performance though hope you keep it up
3/5
2973 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
31/35

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!