This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DIVA WEEK - TOP 7 - CONTESTANT 6 - CARLY JAY

Topic » DIVA WEEK - TOP 7 - CONTESTANT..

2973 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#DivaWeek
Trying to top the charts again... Here's... Carly Jay.
2973 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-
The only problem was the quality, because I feel if this was like a televised performance it would be... FLAWLESS.
The intro to the performance would've definitely been more breathtaking.
When the music started, you really started to shine.
Your vocals are remarkable, and this song has been done to death,
But it's typically the Whitney version.
This was more Dolly based.
I loved it.
I would give this a nine because of the poor quality.
But I really felt that you felt the song and I loved it.
In my opinion this could be the best of the night.
It was truly remarkable
I loved it.
10/10
2973 days 17 hours ago
Illdi
You had a lot to prove this week as you started to become very cookie-cutter country. The beginning was heavenly, absolutely beautiful (although a few minor vocal issues but nothing too major). The thing you did that most impressed me was the fact that you took such an iconic song and made it your own, which is something a lot of people didn't think to do this week and that is why they got low scores. I really hope you keep on showing us diversity in the future because you're really elbowing yourself to the front at this stage. I won't give this a 10 because the vocals were lacking at times for me but it was still a superb job this week, you've impressed us.
9/10
2973 days 12 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
This was an unexpected performance that knocked it out of the park.

Other people in this competition (and in life) have tackled this performance so many times but many try to imitate Whitney/Dolly far too much.

What I loved is you made this completely your own. There were some minor issues (mainly the quality) but still an amazing job well done.

9/10.
2973 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
28/30

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!