This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DIVA WEEK - TOP 7 - CONTESTANT 5 - BRIANNA MIMI

Topic » DIVA WEEK - TOP 7 - CONTESTANT..

2975 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#DivaWeek
Trying to impress the judges... Here's... Brianna Mimi.
2975 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-
This was AMAZING.
Like, you fit the challenge, you listened to Ellie sorta, almost. You did the piano thing.
You really nailed this week.
No real notes. I'm sure Ellie and Bonnie will have more to say,
Because if you keep heading in this direction, I don't see why you should be in the bottom 3 much longer at all.
10/10
2975 days 19 hours ago
boozes
Thank you so much I felt like I stepped out of my zone this week I was in piano but I still kept My powerful vocals
2975 days 4 hours ago
Illdi
This is sort of what I asked for, I guess You had a piano but I wanted you to take a step back form your powerhouse vocals and give a softer performance because I need to see that vulnerability from you because at times you just seem to be putting yourself in a box when we have contestants such as Re, Jordan and Kylie whose artistry has propelled them in this competition. There were times when you took a step back with the vocals and you truly took my breathe away but I want to see that for a whole performance next time.
8/10
2974 days 18 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I must say I am an avid Angie Miller fan so I've watched this performance 8 billion times.

It doesn't change the fact that this was a masterful performance and you gave us all what we were asking for with a piano ballad.

I felt this was a bit too much of a drastic change vocally from what we've heard from you but I still really enjoyed this and you are starting to get your footing back.

8/10
2974 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
26/30

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!