This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DIVA WEEK - TOP 7 - CONTESTANT 4 - RE KËMBËSOR

Topic » DIVA WEEK - TOP 7 - CONTESTANT..

2975 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2975 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-
THIS. IS. HOW. TO. COMPLETE. A. CHALLENGE.
EVERY NOTE WAS NAILED. IN SUCH A FIERCE WAY.
VERY MINISCULE SLIP UPS AND MESS UPS
BUT, THIS WAS BASICALLY FLAWLESS.
I HAVE NO WORDS.
10/10
2975 days 3 hours ago
Illdi
I can't doubt this is amazing, it was near flawless. I really don't know what else to say to you, this is how you do theatrics without being outshined by the performance. I didn't notice any mistakes and your vocals were simply incredible, you've yet to disappoint me at all in this competition and I truly think that you are a capable of anything, another stand-out performance from you. Well done.
10/10
2974 days 17 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Once again Re you have completely shut down the competition. You've eclipsed everyone else in this competition the past two weeks. Nobody comes close to you performance wise and you have stepped up vocally so much recently and it has really put you ahead of everyone else.

While others have fallen you have been rising slowly but steadily and now these masterful performances you have been giving are the results. You have by far shown the most growth out of anyone here and you are the definition of a front runner.

You saved the night so far.

10/10.
2974 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
30/30

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!