This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DIVA WEEK - TOP 7 - CONTESTANT 3 - KYLIE BLUE

Topic » DIVA WEEK - TOP 7 - CONTESTANT..

2975 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"This week, I've to decide to take the biggest risk I have yet. I've decide to perform a song by the pop megastar Taylor Swift. The song I'm performing is 'I Knew You Were Trouble' Which I've already performed before and got mixed reviews. Since the theme is "Divas" this week I decided to channel my inner diva and take on the judges on their opinion on my performance of this song. I'm re-doing this performance in a bigger and better way. I want to put on a theatrical performance that has your eyes glued instead of just your ears, which is what has been happening lately. I've proved my artistry and now I want to put a twist on it by performing a high energy, theatrical performance, like a diva would. I want to entertain on another level. This is either going to be one of the most memorable performance or it's gonna crash and burn, wish me luck!"
2975 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I have a bias against this already, cause I hate this song.
But, this performance was very sassy fierce and the vocals were still decent.
Overall, good completion of a tough task for many of you.
Much like Jordan, this was not even close to your best.
But, still decent.
7/10
2974 days 23 hours ago
Illdi
I don't know what Taylor was listening to but I thought this was a trainwreck. Your vocals were all over the place and the theatrics worked against you because you were just lost in the mess, I don't mind you changing things up but this was a risk that just didn't work for you, there were very few moments in which I enjoyed the performance. The dancers really out shined you and they really took the focus away from you. I expect way more from you.
4/10
2974 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I don't disagree at all, but the reason I gave a high score is because I see what she was going for, and if it just was a tad more vocally excellent I would've easily given her a higher number. It was one step forward from being a total payoff.
2974 days 17 hours ago
SummerRae101
Thanks so much for appreciating the risk factor of a diva Taylor. I will definetly work on my vocal, thanks so much!
2974 days 13 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Haven't you used this song before?

You did better the first time you sang it if you did. I remember someone doing it it was probably you.

The audio was the worst we've heard from you. Even if the vocal was decent it sounded too muffled to tell the difference.

The performance was ok but this is very mediocre for you.

6/10
2974 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
17/30

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!