This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DIVA WEEK - TOP 7 - CONTESTANT 2 - JORDAN

Topic » DIVA WEEK - TOP 7 - CONTESTANT..

2975 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#DivaWeek
Trying to keep up her favoritism... JORDAN!
2975 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This was phenomenal and on point vocally.
But... Artistry. This had the same soul as your usual performances. And, honestly for such a complicated theme for you, you did a decent job completing it without straying too far from your artistry
Although a bit too powerhouse for you.
Overall this was fair. Not amazing for you at all. It was decent.
7/10
2974 days 21 hours ago
Illdi
The performance itself was good but... this isn't you. I'm sorry but the change in artistry is too much for me. It's all about the voice, you can't come out with a soft, gentle vocal for weeks and then come out with a completely powerhouse vocal because it just doesn't work, I wouldn't mind the song choice if things were a tad different. The performance itself was pretty good but it's not something I would expect from you.
2974 days 21 hours ago
Illdi
5/10
2974 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
In her defense, the week sorta threw everyone off I feel.
2974 days 16 hours ago
Illdi
Oh it totally did, but that's still no excuse
2974 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I know, sometimes artists need to improvise to keep consistency.
But I feel like she could've done worse.
I feel like this at least was a decent song choice for her.
Just not the most "her" arrangement.
2974 days 11 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
This was deeply disappointing. You could've found something much more suited to you. This felt like a different person up there. You did a great job during judges week when you did a cover of my song American Girl. You could've did something similar to that to fit the theme but still be you. But you didn't.

This seems like you used the first performance you could find and put no thought or effort into your choice.

4/10.
2974 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
16/30

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!