This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DIVA WEEK - TOP 7 - CONTESTANT 1 - LINDSAY FALODA

Topic » DIVA WEEK - TOP 7 - CONTESTANT..

2974 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#DivaWeek
Trying to redeem herself from her all time low... Here is... Starting the night... Lindsay Faloda.
2974 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-
This was such a great performance. In every way this was on point.
Amazing arrangement, rendition and such a great Diva moment for you.
Britney is a Diva, but you're a bigger one.
You are a force. And this was your week.
10/10
2973 days 23 hours ago
Illdi
The performance itself was good, it had some moments where your voice just got away from you and you didn't quite hit what you were aiming for, like it just got a bit weird at times and I see what you ere trying to achieve but I don't think it came across that well. I really was expecting something like this however, I think you've become incredibly predictable and you've already shown everything you have to offer. On that, I keep asking you to give a toned down performance and once again you don't listen and at this point it makes me question how much you care.
5/10
2973 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Well, Ellie, if it's not broke, is it worth fixing?
2973 days 18 hours ago
Dolphinz811
Thanks Taylor! :)
2973 days 13 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I'm in the middle here. I don't think this was as bad as Ellie made it out to be but it is definitely not the masterful standing ovation worthy performance Taylor decided it was. You have become very predictable. I don't want you to stop using Haley performances but you should consider digging a little deeper for less well known ones because I'm sure we've all seen this a million times already. This is part of why your appeal is waning (at least with me and Taylor) we've seen a lot of these performances before you've even used them. That's why people like Re and Jordan are excelling currently, they do things we haven't seen.

8/10. Still a great talent in there.
2973 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
23/30

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!