This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 8 - CONTESTANT 8 - HAYDEN MORRIS

Topic » TOP 8 - CONTESTANT 8 - HAYDEN..

2977 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#MovieWeek
Closing the night, in attempt to get the judges to like him again... Here's HAYDEN MORRIS.
2977 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
There were many strong parts.
Like, you nailed the high notes,
But at times, the lower notes and the verses were really not great.
I love your artistry and think you do bring somethings great to the top 8, it's just this performance had many weak moments, that effected it as a whole.
7/10 because you did have great moments, just a lot of weaker ones too.
Overall, good job.
2976 days 18 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
This was one of your best performances.

I am a huge avril fan and I think you have the most unique song choice of the night. Although Boyce Avenue is super overused this season I could get past that because of your unique song choice and adequate vocal delivery.

7/10. You're showing improvement.
2976 days 17 hours ago
Illdi
As a whole, I feel like this performance is a massive reflection on how I see you in this competition, forgettable. The performance itself felt weak and flat, there ere no wow moments for me, it feels like the sort of performance you would see at an open mic night, not on the stage of American Idol. Not a fan, sorry not sorry. I think you have a lot of work to do if you happen to stay.

5/10
2976 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
19/30

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!